Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star).Show all reviews
on April 4, 2003
At my school we were forced to read this book and be tested on it, parts were funny and helpful but it was so boring, it could of been that I was forced to read it, but i was really boring to me because my friends and teachers would bug me if i didn't exactly fallow it, so what i say is don't MAKE your students/friend/children read it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 23, 2003
The 7 habits of highly effective teens? I don't know how much simpler it can get than that. The only problem is, this book isn't that helpful.
The writer does a pretty good job of making you feel like hes with you, but he is an adult writing a teens book. Times change. I'm sure when he was a teen it was much different.
If you seriously need this book to get back on track... I feel for you. A person doesn't need someone to tell them how to become highly effective, the book only tells you the obvious.
Renew myself every once and a while? Sure I could do that. I don't know how though. Build up my self-esteem? O, I thought I was supposed to destroy it, this book really saved me on that one... not...
What i'm trying to tell you is that you should be out there livin it up, instead of at home reading about how to live it up. A highly effective person knows that they should be spending their time on productive things, not learning how to be productive, and frankly, I think the writer should of been living it up instead of writing about how to live it up. You gotta figure these things out for yourself, and learn how to treat yourself good on your own. The book is morely something that people fall on to when they are in need of desperate help, let me sum it up for you.
Live the best you can, and if you over work yourself...renew yourself. There, now go live it up.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse