march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Introducing Kindle Oasis Furniture Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 16, 1999
This is a wonderful guide that is complete on everything that may be an unrecognizabl allergy. Awesome guide to parenting. This is especially for the paernts of of children who: are complaining, cranky, slow learners, agressive, hyperactive, unwell, or depressed. Covers all stages and ages of children. Infants, toddlers, children, and adolescents. This was written by a medical doctor and is very thorough. A must have for any parent!
on August 14, 1999
I checked this book out of our local library at our pediatrician's suggestion. We are trying to deal with allergies in both our boys, and our doc finally threw up her hands and said, "Go get this book, she's the most knowledgable doctor in the field today." After taking extensive notes from the book trying to copy out all the vital information, I gave up and decided it was a must for my purchase list!
on August 18, 2004
This book was our saviour. Dr Doris Rapp explains food allergies, sensitivities and reactions in very understandable language. The book is full of case studies and examples of children with behaviour problems relating to food allergies. If it wasn't for this book our child would be a Ritalin tragedy.
on April 7, 2002
This book was the key in understanding what was happening to my child. The information helped me to recognize and make imediate changes in my sons diet that brought much needed relief not only to him but to our family. A must read for anyone who has a child with any sort of behavior problem.
on April 6, 2001
This book sent me on a journey.it was my daughter to a tee. She is so much better now. She was diagnosed ADHA. It wasnt that, She was severly allergic! This book changed my daughters life.No more Ritilin.It is sad more parents dont investigate WHY there chid is ADHDA.
on April 6, 2001
This book sent me on a journey.it was my daughter to a tee. She is so much better now. She was diagnosed ADHA. It wasnt that, She was severly allergic! This book changed my daughters life.No more Ritilin.It is sad more parents dont investigate WHY there chid is ADHA
on August 8, 2003
This book is Marvelous. Full of information about allergies, household products that can affect a child and adult! Every mother or parents should have a copy of this book! I highly recommend it! One of the best that was ever written on the subject of allergies!
on March 11, 2003
Clear and insightful, this book has helped scores of my patients discover and control their allergies. It is disconcerting that ten years after its publication, most physicians are ignorant of its message.
on February 14, 2013
Lots of information,this would be helpful as a starter point for people looking to look at specific possible allergies with their children
on February 25, 2000
Good advice on diet and determining food allergies. Unfortunately, the prefered treatment method of Provocation/Neutralization has zero credibility in the medical community. There is no evidence, based on double blind clinical trials, that the method works.