5.0 out of 5 stars Great NLP program. Possibly the best
This program by NLP Comprehensive is one of the very best programs on how to use NLP effectively and achieve rapid change.
I ordered this first as an audio tape program from Nightingale-Conant and then bought the print version.
Each tape/chapter is like having your own individual coach and and builds on the previous information.
My daughter used one of the...
Published on Feb. 2 2004

I need to learn NLP techniques for my educational business, so I thought I'd give these a try, I'm a huge Tony Robbins fan and I thought all NLP'ers were hyper. This guy put me to sleep. I was reminded of Matt Dillon when he was on SNL doing a skit where they record a relaxation tape. I read a lot of books and listen to a lot of CD's. These were boring.
Published 4 months ago by Gavin Radzick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to these while driving or operating heavy machinery, Dec 13 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great NLP program. Possibly the best, Feb. 2 2004
By A Customer
My daughter used one of the techniques to improve her ability in the classroom and as a cheerleader. My son was struggling to make the footbal team until he used these methods. My wife and I have used them in our professions and they have made a significant difference.
I also recommend the tape program NLP Mastery by Charles Faulkner which is also available here at Amazon.
Many NLP books and tapes are hard to follow. Faulkner et all make learning these techniques easy for anybody even high school cheerleaders and football players.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Introduction to NLP, Feb. 11 2008
Laura De Giorgio "hypnotherapist" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Nlp: The New Technology of Achievement (Hardcover)
This is a great book for people who want to learn some NLP and test the effectiveness of NLP techniques before immersing themselves deeper.

The book is entirely practical - it is loaded with 43 different exercises / experiments you can do to improve different aspects of your life.

The book has some essential NLP techniques - such as Swish pattern, Fast Phobia Cure, Creating Reapport, Circle of Excellence, Reframing, some basics related to working with Time-Lines - that everyone can benefit from learning and using.

By the time you're done going through the exercises in this book, you're bound to become more empowered and know how to access your inner resources and run your mind and neurology to reach your goals and remove some obstacles from your path.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful Information, April 5 2010
SIS (Wainfleet, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed the CD. It was exactly what l was hoping for. I am trying to decide whether l should take a course in NLP and the CD's convinced me that l should.

5.0 out of 5 stars A complete course on NLP from real experts!, Feb. 1 2004
By A Customer
If you were to buy only one book on NLP then NLP: The New Technology of Achievement should be that one book. The book is 12 chapters and 350 pages. It includes a 21 day Unlimited Achievement program.
Although edited by Steve Andreas and Charles Faulkner, this program features the full NLP Comprehensive team of Falkner, Kelley Gerling, Gerry Schmidt, Tim Hallbom, Suzi Smith, and Robert McDonald.
You will learn what NLP is and why iti s so effective in getting results quickly. You will learn how to get motivated. You will learn a accelerated process to uncover your mission and you will learn a 4 step goal achievement process to achieve your goals.
You will learn how to build more satisfying, rewarding relationships and how to develop powerful persuasion strategies.
Tim Hallbom and Suzi Smith show you how to overcome fears and phobias in minutes and build self confidence.
Robert McDonald shares a special NLP skill to create self
esteem while Charles Faulkner shows you how to develop and maintain a positive mental attitude with special NLP techniques and how to build pervasive attitudes and create new possibilites that are the keys to peak performance.
This book is excellent and will help you achieve allof your goals.

5.0 out of 5 stars A balanced and refined book, Jan. 16 2004
I bought this book wanting an introduction to NLP and I received more than I asked for. Not only is it an excellent introduction to the history and concepts of NLP, but it is filled with excercises. You can get as hands-on as you want to with this book, choosing only to read it or to do the excercises once or many times. In fact, for true NLPers I'm sure these excercises become second nature. Also, I feel that the authors have done a lot of experimenting with each technique and have done a good job diluting what works. What is refreshing to me is that some religions use some of these techniques and NLP separates their techniques from religion. In fact, you can go ahead and apply it to whatever you're doing. This book has inspired me to make some changes in my life and has gotten me interested again in things that had become dormant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Intro to NLP, Jan. 5 2004
William Hefner "William Van Hefner" (EUREKA, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This book is a great introduction to the world of Neuro Linguistic Programming, or NLP. It not only includes a primer to bring you up to speed on what NLP is, but explains some of the more advanced techniques and methods of programming. About the only downside of this book is the fact that exercises appear in the middle of most chapters, which tends to cut into the "flow" of reading. Still, the exercises appear in a quite logical sequence, and you get used to it after the first few chapters.
Despite its choppy presentation, the book is extremely readable, entertaining and leaves one with a strong understanding of the fundamentls of NLP itself. For those of you who are new to NLP, this is definitely the first book that I would read.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Near as You'll Come to NLP in a Book, Sept. 15 2002
Karl (England, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This is one of THE most powerful and effective NLP books to date. It teaches some theory, BUT NLP isn't abot theory, it's about what works - for YOU, as an individual.
A key tenet ("presupposition") of NLP is that *nothing* works for *everybody*, and *nothing* works for *anybody* *all* of the time. You have to try things out until you find the exercises and methods that work "for you". And even then you may find that they work better some days than others.
After reading quite a few books on NLP, I'd say that this is the nearest thing you'll find to the essence of NLP short of going on a "top notch" training course. Read the book, and DO do the exercises, but only when you're ready to progress your life to a whole new level.
For those who are ready for something better - highly recommended.
If, on the other hand, you're really not sure if you're ready to step out of your "comfort zone", then stay clear of this book. Once you've read it, you'll never be able to put things back the way they were.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some nuggets of gold amidst a sea of New Age hype, Feb. 23 2002
This book has some valuable sections burried in a morass of New Age hype and cheerleading. I think it was the text for a series of tapes published by Conant. There is a lot of fluff, and the whole book probably could have been condensed into about 100 pages. Some of the examples are a bit far fetched. Why would I want to model myself on someone who spurns human society and lives to be a dog sled racer in Alaska? Oh, I guess she was following her bliss and we all should do that to fully realize ourselves and reach our highest potential. Blah, blah, blah, etc.!

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book., Aug. 24 2001
BJ Min (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Although I don't like reading books with many exercises, this book seemed to be a different case. It is a great intro to NLP and shows the reader the basic NLP techniques (mirroring, swish pattern, etc). I really liked the swish pattern because it worked in matter of minutes although it didn't last permanently. I would advise readers who want to make a shift in their lives to read this book. If you have been reading many self help books for awhile, pick this one because its techniques take visuzling to a next level and you will see greater results in a shorter period of time. It did for me and I'm confident it will do for you too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb73a2804)

Nlp: The New Technology of Achievement
Nlp: The New Technology of Achievement by Steve Andreas (Hardcover - Dec 1994)
Used & New from: CDN$ 1.53