Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

on December 19, 2010
Lots of Great recipes in this little gem of a book.
Lorna Sass is a big proponent of pressure cookers, now I'm convinced!
Will have to go to [...] to get one eventually.
She is also a big fan of Vogue Vege Base, which I'm in the process of ordering online.
The recipes are quick, easy, and very tasty.
I would recommend this book to any vegan or health conscious person looking for new ideas on how to quickly prepare healthy food!
on September 6, 2003
I've been very happy with all of Lorna Sass' cookbooks (she even got me into using a pressure cooker!). This one is no exception - lots of neat quick soups, salads, stews and other dishes that don't require a lot of work to prepare or (especially nice) clean up since they're done mostly in one pot/pan. Lots of variety - dips/spreads, curries, stirfry, grain/pasta dishes, and straight vegetables too. Really a good cookbook to have onhand for when you don't feel like cooking up a big deal but want something satisfying.
on April 22, 2002
This little book is AWESOME. I recommend it for anyone with little time to cook (college students, working moms, anybody else!). The recipes are great - easy and fast (be sure to read the side bars as they provide simple ideas to vary the basic recipes). But, I think the best part of this book is that it really teaches you how to cook fast, healthy food. I find myself applying her time-saving methods to other recipes or to creations of my own. This is the book that I turn to when I want a nice meal in 30 minutes or less.