1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars this book has it all, March 3 2000
Heidi Bathalon (Family Care Services of York County, Maine) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Good Housekeeping Book Of Child Care: Including Parenting Advice, Health Care, and Child Development for Newborns to Preteens (Paperback)
As a Parent Education facilitator I have been searching for the most concise parenting book that would keep the interest of my students. After all my years of searching I have finally found the perfect book. This book has enough information for the newest of parents and can also teach even the most experienced parents quite a bit. It is colorful, the pictures are marvelous, and gives parents loads of practical advice including the ages and stages of their child's developement, first aid, commmon childhood illnesses, things to do with children and lots more. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for the perfect baby gift or a tool for teaching parenting skills. I'm not at all surprised to see that this is a Good Housekeeping publication.

ARRAY(0xb07aacc0)