5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting Picture Book For Families and Teachers, May 22 2003
Judy D. Lynch "Mom and Teacher" (Roseville, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twin to Twin (Hardcover)
I intended to buy this book for a friend expecting twins, but had to get one for myself. The charming illustrations in baby hues grabbed me first. I couldn't stop turning the pages with right-on rhyme that made this mom chuckle. Parents of any little ones will want this by their bedside for nightly storytime. I'm also going to use it in my 1st grade class because I believe in the power of language. This new author not only has a "niche" book for families with twins, but a book all children will want to hear again and again (and will be soon chiming in with the rhymes).

5.0 out of 5 stars Twin to Twin by Margaret O'Hair, May 6 2003
Gloria Evangelista-White (Westlake Village, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twin to Twin (Hardcover)
Margaret O'Hair's Twin to Twin is simply charming and charmingly simple. Make no mistake, to chronicle a baby (in this case two babies) growing years with such few words and convey so much takes an enormous amount of skill on the part of a writer and O'Hair shines in this department. Her style of juxtaposing nouns and verbs to create an active image in a soothing, almost lyrical way seduces and lulls the reader. Illustrator Thierry Courtin accompanies perfectly by enhancing the text's tone with unassuming, comfortable images. How great to have a book that protrays twins in such a wonderfully delightful way! However, a word of warning: if you have twins, it's best to buy two copies, one for each child, for this is one book they will NOT want to share. And I should know. I am a twin.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!, June 13 2003
This review is from: Twin to Twin (Hardcover)
This is a delightful book. It gives us a humorous peek into what parents of twins are up against. Even early readers will enjoy its short and sweet verse: "Double shirts. Double jeans. Belly buttons in between." And the illustrations are heart-warming! TWIN TO TWIN is a book that I'll keep on my "Special" shelf to read again and again. I'm looking forward to more children's books from the talented Margaret O'Hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book For Twin Babies, May 20 2003
This review is from: Twin to Twin (Hardcover)
I like this book because it's really cool. I like the part when the little girl is eating macaroni and cheese. But my favorite part is where they are brushing their teeth because it's cute and funny.
My mom thinks this is a great book for baby showers and presents for everybody. We have a big family so we bought three copies.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book For Twin Babies, May 20 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Twins, May 25 2003
This review is from: Twin to Twin (Hardcover)
I had to write in to say how much we enjoyed Twin to Twin. This adorable little book is so fresh and fabulous. I don't have twins, exactly, but two children 15 months apart, and so when a friend told me about T to T, I picked it up and could totally relate. I can't wait for more from Ms. O'Hair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, Sweet and Double the Fun!, May 22 2003
This review is from: Twin to Twin (Hardcover)
I loved following the twins thru their day filled with discovery, mischief and that special bond that twins have. I bought two books for two sets of twins that have recently come into my life, but couldn't stop there. I had to have one for myself, too. Cute! Cute! Cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet story!, Oct. 15 2003
This review is from: Twin to Twin (Hardcover)
This is a wonderful twin story with a sweet rhyme and great illustrations. It is the perfect addition for the twins in your life. I gave it to a three-year-old with newborn twin siblings, and he just can't get enough of it. I recommend it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Twin to Twin a Win!, April 29 2003
This review is from: Twin to Twin (Hardcover)
This is a delightful funny and touching rhymimg picture book.
Sure to please little ones with it's bouncy rhythm and adults with it's tender observations. Twin to Twin is sure to become a classic, and not just for twins either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Fun for Everyone, May 19 2003
Carol Peterson "Author/Educator" (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Twin to Twin (Hardcover)
Twin to Twin is charming! Twins and their parents will love this book, but everyone will enjoy sharing the fun with these two adorable kids. It's the joy of babyhood times two!

Twin to Twin
Twin to Twin by Margaret O'Hair (Hardcover - May 1 2003)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43