biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Board bookChange

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on August 25, 2001
Okay, with a family of 7 (3 hyperactive) we just didn't need this book. This energetic/lively little pig was more than what we considered necessary. Although perhaps an impetus for sluggish children, this animal is not the best role model. The book truthfully, bores me. My kids don't choose it and we really didn't enjoy it -- even the first time. Sorry Olivia. And you're such a cute little pig.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2014
I don't like the sarcastic tone from the author. The sense we get is the author doesn't particularly like his grand daughter and thinks she's a brat. I've had a few people read this book and they get the same reaction. Of course my 2 year old asks for the book almost every night. I change the story when I read it to her.
on April 16, 2004
I don't get it, I've read this book to my son and I think it's boring. Highly overrated.The illustrations are dull and colorless.And the story is about a brat and a boring one at that.There are alot better books to spend your money on than this one. Wouldn't buy another one.As a matter of fact I was so disappointed with the two Olivia books I purchased I returned them.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse