5.0 out of 5 stars Saved our marriage.. literally, March 13 2003
W. A. Freeman Jr. (Auburn, AL USA) - See all my reviews
My wife and I divorced in 1995. We were apart for two years. Situations in our life kept bringing us back together to deal with children. Eventually we decided to try to put our marriage back together so we went to Christian counseling. Our counselor had us read this book. Time after time my jaw would drop open while reading. My wife said the same thing. I remember saying, "She isn't crazy afterall. Our differences are normal." Both our eyes were opened allowing us to accept our differences without feeling the other one did not care of love the other. This book along with our desire to do God's will was the basis for our putting our marriage back together. We remarried after 2-1/2 years apart. That was six years ago. I buy this book regularly to give to couples old and young alike. It is a Godsend for a society too quick to divorce and too misunderstanding of one another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved our marriage.. literally, March 13 2003
W. A. Freeman Jr. (Auburn, AL USA) - See all my reviews

Men Women And Relationships
Men Women And Relationships by John Gray (Audio Cassette - Jan. 26 1995)
CDN$ 14.00 CDN$ 12.60