5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read! Short and very thought-provoking!
This is a very short book, but when I was reading it I needed to pause as I thought things through! Occupy Wall Street and all the other cities where people are protesting at the moment is exactly what I think the author was hoping would happen at some point. He writes extremely well!
Published on Nov. 19 2011 by Patricia van Dam

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice quick read ...
... but it certainly didn't inspire me in the way that I thought it would. The story is a good one albeit brief (thank goodness) and read more like a verbatim extract from the fellow's diary. I guess wouldn't have been so bad, if he were a better journal writer. Maybe something got lost in the translation?
Published 9 months ago by Michael D. Langedock

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read! Short and very thought-provoking!, Nov. 19 2011
Patricia van Dam (London, ON Canada) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice quick read ..., Dec 14 2013
Michael D. Langedock "House Addict" (Winnipeg, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandpa Hessel Gives Sage Advice, Aug. 12 2013
C. Griffiths (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
Hessel gives a short distillation of current events that still rankle him, after so many years in foreign service. The diplomat is required to hold his tongue, I am sure, for his professional duties include discretion. This book is an example of the eloquence of the twilight years, combined with frustration against neo-conservatism and a direct appeal to younger generations to take up the cause of social justice.

All-in-all a wonderful conversational piece that inspires and educates.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have bought several hard covers and many paperbacks to distribute to friends- old and young., July 4 2013
Stephane Hessel has seen it all and he urges us to take the present state of world affairs very seriously. He invites us to speak out, shout out, allow our outrage to empower us.
It is time to discard our politically correct passifist ways and take to the streets.

Time For Outrage
Time For Outrage by Stephane Hessel (Pamphlet - Sept. 1 2011)
CDN$ 7.95 CDN$ 7.55