biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on August 30, 2001
Wow! This book is better than I had hoped and I had high expectations. Not only is it beautifully laid out and a joy to flip through, the information is comprehensive, straightforward, and written in a style and tone that is actually a pleasure to read (a refreshing change- so many industry books bore or frustrate me to the brink of madness). I am relatively new to web design and with this book in hand, I am so much better prepared to work on projects. I see this book as a guide that will grow with me as I gain experience. Thanks!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2001
This book is brilliant, I meet the author last year when we were both speaking at the first ever dreamweaver conference in Monterey, Kelly Goto, changed the way I think about web design workflow. If you have anything to do with the designing or selling web sites you have to own this book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse