4.0 out of 5 stars Go with the Workflow
The Web has become so pervasive that redesigns are now more common than new designs. In fact, nearly all Fortune 500 companies now have Web sites (those that don't shall remain nameless), so redesigns are now the norm. This book is the first to address the Web site redesign process.
The book codifies the workflow work co-author Kelly Goto lectured extensively on at...
Published on Sept. 5 2001 by Andrew B. King

3.0 out of 5 stars A good introduction to Web Publishing processes.
A book printed on glazed paper in a non-standard (10 in. x 8 in.) format normally incites me to be more careful before purchasing. A rather serious browsing made the book attractive. After reading from cover to cover, I can say that Web Redesign|Workflow that Works, is a good acquisition.
This book covers in details a Project Life Cycle, called Core Process,...
Published on April 23 2003 by deBeaujeu

5.0 out of 5 stars Web ReDesign is not Web ReHash, Aug. 30 2001
Teri Richardson (Grand Rapids, Mi USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Web ReDesign: Workflow that Works (Paperback)
Wow! This book is better than I had hoped and I had high expectations. Not only is it beautifully laid out and a joy to flip through, the information is comprehensive, straightforward, and written in a style and tone that is actually a pleasure to read (a refreshing change- so many industry books bore or frustrate me to the brink of madness). I am relatively new to web design and with this book in hand, I am so much better prepared to work on projects. I see this book as a guide that will grow with me as I gain experience. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must own book for anybody in the web business., Aug. 22 2001
Wayne A. Lambright (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Web ReDesign: Workflow that Works (Paperback)
This book is brilliant, I meet the author last year when we were both speaking at the first ever dreamweaver conference in Monterey, Kelly Goto, changed the way I think about web design workflow. If you have anything to do with the designing or selling web sites you have to own this book.

ARRAY(0xb4f0c510)

Web ReDesign: Workflow that Works
Web ReDesign: Workflow that Works by Emily Cotler (Paperback - Aug. 14 2001)
CDN$ 67.95