5.0 out of 5 stars Workflow that Works *Works*
I expected a book to help me with my job as web developer for a non-profit organization that has about 100,000 webpages. We do a major web page redesign once every three years, and the last redesign was a nightmare in its lack of organization. This book was to become my roadmap.
The layout of the book was pleasing. The front cover appealed to the designers in the...
Published on May 7 2003 by Jess

3.0 out of 5 stars A good introduction to Web Publishing processes.
A book printed on glazed paper in a non-standard (10 in. x 8 in.) format normally incites me to be more careful before purchasing. A rather serious browsing made the book attractive. After reading from cover to cover, I can say that Web Redesign|Workflow that Works, is a good acquisition.
This book covers in details a Project Life Cycle, called Core Process,...
Published on April 23 2003 by deBeaujeu

5.0 out of 5 stars Web ReDesign 2.0 workflow that works, June 27 2011
This book is a great tool to use. I am using it through my first redesign, and it is wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Resource!, April 30 2009
Marie Poulin (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
I almost didn't buy this book because of the title. I thought this book was about redesigning websites to look "web 2.0", but in fact, its purely about the process involved in redesigning websites, bringing them their 2.0 status. Unbelievably useful information. I have already started using the client questionnaires recommended in the book. The core process outlined in the book is brilliant. I'm really impressed by this book. Do not buy this if you are expecting a "how-to design websites" book. This book is intended for sharing a workflow that works for redesigning websites. Its made me rethink my own work processes... and adapt new strategies for working with new clients, and even existing ones.

Web ReDesign: Workflow that Works
Web ReDesign: Workflow that Works by Emily Cotler (Paperback - Aug. 14 2001)
CDN$ 67.95