Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
on December 20, 2003
All images of the book's cover as well as any text that represents the title of this book have the characters "CS" in them. This is a misrepresentation. I have the book in front of me at this moment and I can only say nowhere on the cover of this book appears the characters "CS." Nowhere within the body of the book do I find a reference to the current version of Adobe Photoshop CS.
As for content, the book may be of value to a studio photographer or hobbyist dealing with pictures of people. For a serious landscape photographer like myself, the book is all but useless. Furthermore, I find the author's writing style to be less than enjoyable. He tries too hard to be humorous. For a book intended for the serious hobbyist and professional I think this stle of writing is inappropriate.
All in all, I'm being generous with a one-star rating for this book. My suggestion to anyone reading this review is to keep looking, maybe there's a really good book on PS CS - this one is clearly not that.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again