biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on December 22, 2003
I just finished my first year of coaching high school football and I wanted to read as much as I could before next season started. I found the bible. This book has everything you need if you want to be a coach at any level. Personally it was a great starting point to building my own philosophy on coaching and really made me look at all that goes into being called "coach". I recommend this book to anyone, whether it's your first or thirtieth year on the job, that wants to hear from the greats about the game. A fantastic read!
on March 10, 2011
The best football coaching book I have ever read. This book can assist any coach at any level with his own personal development, the development of his players, and program. A wide variety of views from some of the most respected coaches across the US.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2013
The only problem with this book is that it refers to a pedophile named Jerry Sandusky. This guy’s name, thoughts and knowledge of anything should be banned from this book and may he rot in prison.