5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to get started!
Published on Dec 22 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars Book needs to be updated
The only problem with this book is that it refers to a pedophile named Jerry Sandusky. This guy’s name, thoughts and knowledge of anything should be banned from this book and may he rot in prison.
Published 17 months ago by Coach Bill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to get started!, Dec 22 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Football Coaching Bible, The (Paperback)
I just finished my first year of coaching high school football and I wanted to read as much as I could before next season started. I found the bible. This book has everything you need if you want to be a coach at any level. Personally it was a great starting point to building my own philosophy on coaching and really made me look at all that goes into being called "coach". I recommend this book to anyone, whether it's your first or thirtieth year on the job, that wants to hear from the greats about the game. A fantastic read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 10 2011
This review is from: Football Coaching Bible, The (Paperback)
The best football coaching book I have ever read. This book can assist any coach at any level with his own personal development, the development of his players, and program. A wide variety of views from some of the most respected coaches across the US.

3.0 out of 5 stars Book needs to be updated, July 15 2013

Football Coaching Bible, The
Football Coaching Bible, The by American Football Coaches Association (Paperback - July 25 2002)
CDN$ 32.95 CDN$ 18.14