countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 22, 2003
I just finished my first year of coaching high school football and I wanted to read as much as I could before next season started. I found the bible. This book has everything you need if you want to be a coach at any level. Personally it was a great starting point to building my own philosophy on coaching and really made me look at all that goes into being called "coach". I recommend this book to anyone, whether it's your first or thirtieth year on the job, that wants to hear from the greats about the game. A fantastic read!
on March 10, 2011
The best football coaching book I have ever read. This book can assist any coach at any level with his own personal development, the development of his players, and program. A wide variety of views from some of the most respected coaches across the US.
on July 15, 2013
The only problem with this book is that it refers to a pedophile named Jerry Sandusky. This guy’s name, thoughts and knowledge of anything should be banned from this book and may he rot in prison.