5.0 out of 5 stars Sports Nutrition Guidebook, Aug. 29 2011
Barbarah K. Nylson (Victoria B.C.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook-4th Edition (Paperback)
In my opinion, this is one of the finest books on nutrition, not just for athletes, but everyone. I have gained so much from Nancy Clark's book, and recommended it to many people. For me it's the Bible of Nutrition, and invaluable for any athlete.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, even for the non-athlete, Aug. 15 2011
I haven't finished reading the book yet, but everything I've read is easy to understand. Nancy makes the food and calorie world much easier to understand and use. She's written it in a way that makes you think she's actually talking to you, unlike most informative books that bore you to death and make you fall asleep. I very much like what I've read and would totally recommend it to people who aren't athletes or interested in sports because it's extremely helpful for the average person as well as much as it is for the sports fanatic.

Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook-4th Edition
Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook-4th Edition by Nancy Clark (Paperback - March 14 2008)
Used & New from: CDN$ 2.14