Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

on August 15, 2011
I haven't finished reading the book yet, but everything I've read is easy to understand. Nancy makes the food and calorie world much easier to understand and use. She's written it in a way that makes you think she's actually talking to you, unlike most informative books that bore you to death and make you fall asleep. I very much like what I've read and would totally recommend it to people who aren't athletes or interested in sports because it's extremely helpful for the average person as well as much as it is for the sports fanatic.
on August 29, 2011
In my opinion, this is one of the finest books on nutrition, not just for athletes, but everyone. I have gained so much from Nancy Clark's book, and recommended it to many people. For me it's the Bible of Nutrition, and invaluable for any athlete.
on December 2, 2014
Excellent reference book, I use it a lot in my dietitian practice. Easy to read, would definitely suggest it to any of my clients.