5.0 out of 5 stars Cold feet? Read this!, Dec 20 2008
This review is from: 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged (Paperback)
If you are having second thoughts about getting married, this is the book for you. It's got 101 questions to ask BEFORE tying the knot. All in all, I think this is a book all people should read before marrying. Another good oneDating Sense: The Practical Way to Meet, Date and Marry the Right Person.

5.0 out of 5 stars From my perspective - it will help them determine whether they really are compatible and prepare them better for some of the iss, Aug. 21 2014
This review is from: 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged (Paperback)
Purchased this book for my daughter who is a long distance, serious relationship. She says it not only makes them talk about important issues but gives them a jump off point for conversation outside of the normal, "How was your day?". They are enjoying getting to know each other at a deeper level. From my perspective - it will help them determine whether they really are compatible and prepare them better for some of the issues that will arise if they do get engaged and married.

5.0 out of 5 stars There are many good questions in here that have sparked some good conversations ..., July 4 2014
This review is from: 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged (Paperback)
I personally didn't find some of the questions engaging, but I think there are a wide range of questions in here, enough to suit any couple. There are many good questions in here that have sparked some good conversations between me and my girlfriend, I would definitely recommend it to someone who is trying to really get to know their potential spouse, and be better friends by knowing where the other person agrees and disagrees with you on certain ideas. A good book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice!, Dec 13 2013
This review is from: 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged (Paperback)
I would recommend this book to any of my friends or family! Well written and very applicable to our lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, touches on all topics, worth the $, June 25 2013
Great book, touches on all topics, worth the $ and time. Found it very helpful & thorough. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, Jan. 6 2013
This review is from: 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged (Paperback)
I always thought this kind of book would be a good idea for couples looking to move forward in their relationships. It was definitely a purchase worth the while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, Dec 7 2012
This review is from: 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged (Paperback)
This was a good read for my fiancee and I before we got engaged, but we definitely didn't make it through the whole thing. Probably would have been better if it had more applicable questions instead of metaphysical type questions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great questions to get you thinking and talking about some ..., Oct. 16 2014
This review is from: 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged (Paperback)
Great questions to get you thinking and talking about some of the things most couples don't think about before getting engaged. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Conversation Starter, Aug. 24 2010
This review is from: 101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged (Paperback)
My husband and I went through this book before we were engaged - and it definitely brought to the surface some things that I'm not sure we would have thought to talk about previous to getting engaged/married. We found it so beneficial, I just bought another one for my younger sister to go through with her boyfriend. Would highly reccomend for Christian couples who want to be 100% honest with each other.

101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged
101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged by H.Norman Wright (Paperback - June 15 2004)
CDN$ 11.99 CDN$ 10.82