biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 25, 2015
I love this book, and I found it when I needed it most. It has given me hope for myself in the present and for my future.
on August 25, 2015
Easy read. Good book. Very helpful.
on June 1, 2015
She has great self care tips.
on March 24, 2015
Good read.
on March 9, 2015
This book is a lifesaver. It gave me concrete things to do when my marriage went South, and guided me through the process of grieving. Doing the exercises in the book is giving me some further understanding of the now dead relationship. I'm not sure how I would have survived the pain without this book to accompany me through it.
on March 6, 2015
This book has had a lot of good reviews and I completely agree with the high ratings! If your dealing with a break up, buy this book, and it will be significantly easier to get through that tough period.
on February 26, 2015
Life changing. A must for those a struggle with relationships and don't know why. It's time to take your love life into your own hands and then some. An amazing book not just for relationships and recovering from them but it's great for life!
on June 17, 2014
This is an encouraging, endorsing, positive book that reminds you that the first happy person you need in your life is You!

Too often we imagine that without the love of another, we are nothing.

In fact, without self-love, all other loves with be as nothing.

Eleanor Cowan, author of : A History of a Pedophile's Wife: Memoir of a Canadian Teacher and Writer
on August 16, 2013
Concise instructions and help given to those that are going through a rough break up.

I really enjoyed this book as it gave you just the right amount of information on the emotions or thoughts you're going through paired with reasonable exercises on what you can do to heal yourself.
on November 21, 2012
I was in a toxic relationship with someone for 7 years. He was a serial cheater and liar and I couldn't seem to break up with him and be done with it. I couldn't see my life without him. This book propelled me into action on ending it and not breaking no contact, finally, after a few years of failed breakups/makeups with him. The book made me realize that I shouldn't settle for what he was capable of giving me. Susan's direct approach and "tough love" attitude helped me more than anything I ever read before. When you are reading the book and really emotionally raw from the heartache, it's as if Susan is talking to you and that she knows EXACTLY how you feel. The book helps you to feel like you are not alone and that there is more to life than there was with your ex. The book opens your eyes to doing new things and building your life for the better. It also helps you to deal with grief from this breakup and any past issues you may have. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is struggling on letting go. I am very grateful I found this book and for Susan's work!