summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on April 22, 2016
Good. Used a lot.
on November 13, 2014
Tons of recipes
on October 30, 2014
The title of the book says it all!
on May 26, 2014
I like the instructions on various alternative food choices. The photos are inspirational too.
Great help for eating more naturally.
on March 5, 2014
I Search a lot raw food recipe online but didn't find anyone.
This is the really raw food, and Ani is pretty ladies, if you want detox your body, need the raw food highly recommend this one, you will like it. This shipping is really fast. Like Amazon
on January 27, 2014
This book is primarily more focused on vegan recipes. I've tried several of the recipes, and it has definitely helped me be more creative with my food preparations. I love this book!
on May 31, 2011
Most recipes need a dehydrator and/or a high speed blender to make them. If you have already spent $700+ to buy this equipment, than the book will be wonderfully useful. I however only have a little blender and a food processor, and found very few recipes I can make. I'm returning the book first chance I have.
on April 6, 2011
I found this book VERY informative.
It had lots of interesting information on food that I was not expecting.
It had quite a few pictures, but one thing I did not like was that most of them were in black and white.
It is a good starter book for those looking to get into Raw Foods..but I warn you, MOST recipes involve using a food dehydrator, So if you don't have one and are looking to not purchase one, this book may not be for you.
Overall, the recipes look simple and delicious, and I would definitely recommend buying this book for the fact that it has good info and good recipes.
on March 24, 2011
Ani is probably one of the best raw food chefs I have heard of and I have been following on my journey to eating completely raw. But as a first timer in the whole raw food eating, I was REALLY VERY DISAPPOINTED by the fact that most of the pictures (99%) are in black and white?!
I have been on her website countless times and the fact that I see all these yummy treats in COLOR is what really motivates me and encourages me to continue onto my journey.
The book is very well organized and I am sure there is a LOT of useful information in it...but the fact that there are only 5-6 images of her delicious treats in color is really saddening :(

I have never seen a cookbook (or recipes book) that contains so little color images. It takes away the whole excitment and will to try the recipes :(

Maybe the book will grow on me despite the lack of color.... I am still a big FAN of Ani Phyo though, but this was very disappointing to me.
on February 21, 2011
Ani makes "uncooking" easy with her raw food cookbook. Simple yet delicious recipes. I love her book and have had many successful meals!