march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on July 15, 2003
Christine Jette's book, Professional Tarot was a book I had to get as soon as I learned the release date. It was timely in that I am currently starting a Tarot-based business.
Once the book was in my hands, I familiarized myself with the set-up, then dived in. It did not disappoint. I discovered that there is so much personal responsibility involved in reading the Tarot professionally, as it should be, to further the field. This book did not give me cookie-cutter meanings for the cards, thank God, but did give me realistic and inspired ways to go about setting up a business.
Christine Jette's writing style is personal, comfortable, and appealing. This is a woman who's been there and has no airs of self-righteousness. I will read her other works, for sure.
Without giving it away, do yourself a favor and check this book out. If you are really serious about being the best, most ethical, and prepared reader out there, you have to read this.
on September 10, 2003
This is a great book for anyone thinking of going full-time as a Professional Tarot Consultant. Ethics, business management and promotional ideas, and legal info are all overlooked topics that make this book worth buying!
Again, I have to state, this book is for people whom want to make tarot reading their full time career! It is of little to no use to the hobbiest or part-time consultant.
Highly recommended.
on May 3, 2016
The first book of its kind. I truly enjoyed it and could not put it down for long It does not go through the meaning of cards. It explains various ideas about business based on experience and logic. This is a very reasonable purchase for those who want to make a business with tarot.