Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

on July 15, 2003
Christine Jette's book, Professional Tarot was a book I had to get as soon as I learned the release date. It was timely in that I am currently starting a Tarot-based business.
Once the book was in my hands, I familiarized myself with the set-up, then dived in. It did not disappoint. I discovered that there is so much personal responsibility involved in reading the Tarot professionally, as it should be, to further the field. This book did not give me cookie-cutter meanings for the cards, thank God, but did give me realistic and inspired ways to go about setting up a business.
Christine Jette's writing style is personal, comfortable, and appealing. This is a woman who's been there and has no airs of self-righteousness. I will read her other works, for sure.
Without giving it away, do yourself a favor and check this book out. If you are really serious about being the best, most ethical, and prepared reader out there, you have to read this.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2003
This is a great book for anyone thinking of going full-time as a Professional Tarot Consultant. Ethics, business management and promotional ideas, and legal info are all overlooked topics that make this book worth buying!
Again, I have to state, this book is for people whom want to make tarot reading their full time career! It is of little to no use to the hobbiest or part-time consultant.
Highly recommended.