summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 27, 2016
Used is the way to go, the book prices being excellent and the quality as advertised. Mine came in very good condition. It's a great tale by the way!
on June 13, 2016
Great book!
on April 18, 2016
Absolutely Amazing. It was a page-turner, and beautifully written. I couldn't put it down, and I'm really glad that I had the opportunity of reading it. This man's story was really a testimony to the power of God in a person's life, whether or not we acknowledge Him. This book is not just a one-time read; it is the real McCoy.
on March 24, 2016
This was a wonderful read.
on March 7, 2016
Better than the stinking movie
on February 22, 2016
Good book!
on February 22, 2016
Thank you.
on February 20, 2016
Looked forward to bedtime every night for about three weeks, with this book beside my bed. A reward me for finishing off another daily grind. Ms. Hillenbrand's prodigious writing skill, sat me right beside Louie, throughout the many many cruel twists and turns life threw at him. Perhaps too, the book spoke to me as a former marathon runner. Although Louie's forte, was middle distance, I thought I knew what endurance meant Until Louie's physical, mental, and spiritual stamina, likely would have early dropped me out of sight. His elite class running is only one facet of this diamond of a story. Many many more sides to explore. His was the race course from Hell, or as close to what I can picture it here on Earth. He made it to the finish line, although not without a huge cost. The book is inspiration for all of us pushing through the endurance event called life.
on February 17, 2016
loved it. Great story
on February 4, 2016
Well written. easy and interesting to read. I really liked the photos included. Very inspiring story.