march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 20, 2000
I love this book! As a Pisces I was never really sure if I had any style at all. Now I know that not having a particular style is my style. After reading my chapter of Cosmically Chic I wanted to get a new hairstyle, buy a new wardrobe, and then run down the street shouting "Look at me! Look at me!". I read all the other chapters, too, and believe me, I'll never look at the way people dress the same way again. I'll never look at astrology the same way again, either. Not only did learn a lot about all of the zodiac signs, but I also was thoroughly entertained by this book. I'm buying several copies to give away to all of my terribly dressed girlfriends. If astrology can't help them, nothing will!
on November 21, 2001
I have always been interested in CHIC and in fashion. This book put 2 of my FAV things together in one book. Even if you never read much about Astrology, you would love this book!