Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

on November 20, 2000
I love this book! As a Pisces I was never really sure if I had any style at all. Now I know that not having a particular style is my style. After reading my chapter of Cosmically Chic I wanted to get a new hairstyle, buy a new wardrobe, and then run down the street shouting "Look at me! Look at me!". I read all the other chapters, too, and believe me, I'll never look at the way people dress the same way again. I'll never look at astrology the same way again, either. Not only did learn a lot about all of the zodiac signs, but I also was thoroughly entertained by this book. I'm buying several copies to give away to all of my terribly dressed girlfriends. If astrology can't help them, nothing will!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2001
I have always been interested in CHIC and in fashion. This book put 2 of my FAV things together in one book. Even if you never read much about Astrology, you would love this book!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse