5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, Nov. 12 2003
Ce commentaire est de: Williams-Sonoma Collection: Cookies (Hardcover)
As with the reviewer of "Wonderful," I had this on my wish list since I saw it on Amazon.com. Having just received it, I have made the chocolate-chip cookies (still searching for the best recipe!), blondies, butterscotch-coconut cookies, and espresso bars. Of course they all turned out wonderful! The pictures in the book are luscious, as will all William Sonoma's books. I feel the author does a good job of presenting cookies with varied flavors (espresso, fruit, chocolate, ginger, etc.) and giving a wide variety of cookies to choose from (bars, rolled, drop). I definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves cookies or just simply enjoys looking at beautiful food photography.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out, cookie monster!, Nov. 19 2003
cplewis "cplewis" (Merrifield, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Williams-Sonoma Collection: Cookies (Hardcover)
The recipes in this cookbook are very straightforward and easy-to-follow. And at this price, it's totally worth it, because you'll definitely find at least two or three recipes you'll fall in love with. I personally love the Gingersnaps, and they've been a big hit with my family as well. Give yourself a little extra time the first time you prepare any of these recipes: they're not hard, but you'll definitely get better/faster at it the more you do it. Highly recommended for anyone, whether you're a master chef or just a beginner -- the great photos and straightforward directions are perfect for any skill level!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Oct. 29 2003
By A Customer
Ce commentaire est de: Williams-Sonoma Collection: Cookies (Hardcover)
I had this on my wish list for a long time. I received this as a birthday gift in the mail from Amazon recently. I couldn't wait to make some of these cookies. They all look so wonderful. As the holidays get closer I am sure I will turn to this book more and more. The recipes are straight forward and clear. They are easy for a non-professional to follow. Great fun!

Williams-Sonoma Collection: Cookies
Williams-Sonoma Collection: Cookies by Marie Simmons (Hardcover - Nov. 17 2003)
CDN$ 18.99 CDN$ 13.71