biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on September 9, 1999
"Dave Stockton is the world's greatest putter! After knowing Dave and following his career for the last thirty-five years, I would highly recommend his book. Dave Stockton's positive attitude that every putt is makeable, combined with line and speed, will make a champion putter. After reading this remarkable book, you will look forward to putting. Dave's great success on both the PGA and Senior PGA Tours is a result of his fantastic putting. Whenever my putting needs attention, I always refer back to Dave's book. His practical suggestions has taught me to keep my thought process simple but very effective. Again, Dave Stockton is a great friend. Also, his book is a good friend when I need help with my putting."
on January 23, 2001
One of the game's greatest putters helps the rest of us putt better. Although he provides some great hints on technique, better yet was his help on attitude. Approach menatally to putting is everything, once one has a basic technique down. I also really benefited from his method of reading greens. This book has helped me putt the ball in hole more often. Thanks Dave.