march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 10, 2012
This workbook made me feel SO positive, SO motivated, SO inspired. I'm somebody who loves journaling and self improvement. If you fit into that category you have to get this workbook. It might make me seem like I need to get a life, but filling this workbook in was one of my top memories of 2011. I just felt so good about myself afterwards! It was like I was actually listening to who I wanted to be and it really made me feel like possibilities for the future were unlimited(almost that feeling you have as a kid all over again). After reading it I also filled in my life mission at franklincovey.com which is free and also helps to remind you of your goals each time you look at it.
on August 1, 2014
For the most part I find it helpful and a good companion to the book. Helps keep you on track with working the habits.
on August 9, 2015
Must have book with its' sister book 7 Habits...
on February 8, 2016