biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on May 23, 2007
Great info, great format, great humour!

I borrowed this book from my public library so that my son and I can go through it together. I am so impressed with it that I'm planning on purchasing our own copy. I will also be recommending this book to other friends with teens. Great practical and thorough resource for teens and anyone who cares about them!
on January 23, 2013
I got this for my son and would totally recommend this for all teens. It's one thing for all of this advice to come from parents, who teens never seem to want to listen to, but having this advice come from someone a teen can relate to makes a hugh difference.
on October 14, 2009
I have a 13 year old. He is reading 7 Habits of highly Effective Teens. This will be next in conjunction with the workbook. I think for the right teens these types of books are helpful. Mine is very cerebral and thoughtful.
on May 18, 2015
I wish every teen would read this book!
on July 12, 2015