Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star)show all reviews
on June 21, 2004
I've read the TNG, DS9, New Frontier, and Voyager Gateways books as well as the corresponding portions of the 7th book. And of those the TNG book is easily the best of the series. Yes it does start out a tad slow, but to me this building of the story is what makes it so great. The author goes out of his way to make sure you completely understand the seriousness of the gateway situation. I also enjoyed the fact that this one had several different things happening all at once with the crew basically split up to accomplish the goal.
In addition I liked the nod to Voyager with the Nyrians that were lost in the Alpha Quadrant.
The purpose for my title "There's Something About TNG" is that when it comes to book series that span them all TNG seems to get the best stories. I also enjoyed TNG's Section 31 book the best of the Section 31 series.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on August 24, 2002
The Iconians have returned, offering to sell their technology to the Federation & proving their sincerity by reactivating long-abandoned Gateways...and Captain Picard must contend with the ensuing chaos even as their sinister motivations are revealed.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again