4.0 out of 5 stars GReat read..... hate the ending......lolxx.........
u have to say that this is a very fantastic book... it all began when nic came to the 21st century when he heard doug's calling.... they fall in love and he went back but to see him once again doug went to the 16th century.... after that she came back and was sad and met a man liek nic....... i suppose i must be those who liek happy....well really really happy ending and...
Published on March 15 2004 by silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Ever wished you could change history?
Published on April 15 2004

‹ Previous | 1 2 334 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars An unforgettable story, May 17 2004
By A Customer
This was a thoroughly enchanting read. I normally don't read romance novels but discovered this book through a cousin of mine when it first came out. I've since reread it once or twice. If you are looking for a love story that is both light and thought-provoking, then read this. It had its sad and joyous moments and the hero and heroine are both as spirited as they come. It makes a good 'beach read' but has a little something extra that makes it an unforgettable story. Extremely appealing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Book, April 24 2004
A Knight in Shining Armor is a classic time-travel romance. It's one of the best. It is a book I've purchased and read a handful of different times. Can't get enough too much of this book. I even recommended it to a man, and he enjoyed it. It's a wonderful love story, and the history is so well crafted that it seems believable. I expect I could go to England and find information on the Staffords, and see those places. The characters seem that real. The fun times juxtaposing the time periods is what makes this book so special. And of course, though it has been years, I enjoy the Montgomery family stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars read this book if you believe in love!, April 16 2004
Wow!! I usually don't read time travel books because the idea is just too hard to believe for me, but this book changed my mind. Nicholas is a knight from the 16th century who is called to modern day by a heartbroken Dougless Montgomery. They fall in love while trying to find clues in order to change history. I loved the characters. Nicholas made me laugh and cry throughout the entire novel. Towards the end it was mostly tears. This book will make you believe in soumates and love that spans time and space. Go read it!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ever wished you could change history?, April 15 2004
This is a great book in all its detail and imagination. I can say this is one of the first romances I have read that was not predictable - I truly did not know how this one would end. Nicholas and Dougless truly have a spiritual and soulful "connection" that spans time and cultures. I just didn't feel emotionally wrapped up in this story, however. I don't know. It was a great story, kept me in suspense, I loved the relationship between the characters. But I just didn't feel involved with them. The last chapters of the book were the best, though, for that was when the emotion was garnered for me as we learn how the destiny of these two lovers unfolds.

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite deveraux, April 7 2004
By A Customer
what a gorgeous book. I had tears in my eyes when I finished it. I do believe in love spanning lifetimes, and this book shows it. If you want a romance novel to knock you of your feet and leave you in tears, this one is it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love spans time and place..., March 9 2004
Kristine Beeson (Vancouver, WA United States) - See all my reviews
My second favorite time-travel novel (just behind Legend!). Beautiful characters, wonderful array of examples from both time periods, and heart-wrenching goodbyes. I liked this one for the fact that we get more time to read the development of Nicholas and Dougless' love. And its so cool that D got to bump N in the right direction to change how history thought of him. The ending was perfect. I mean, we could have had details about this new man, but leaving it with just the knowledge that love spans time and place.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GREAT GREAT, March 1 2004
Jeanette Bell (South San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
My first ever Jude Deveraux book that I read was the Raider and since then I have been a fan of her work. A Knight in Shining Armor is by far her BEST BOOK EVER! I love everything about it. The plot sucks you in within the first couple pages. The heroine isn't the typical mongomery. She isn't like the others because she doesn't have it easy as her family. She is anything but a montgomery. and I love her for it. I loved Nick. I wish he was my night in shining armor! PICK UP THIS BOOK ASAP!

5.0 out of 5 stars An all-nighter, Jan. 21 2004
This was probably my first romance book that I had found in a box of my sister's book. I started reading it before bed and couldn't put it down. It had me in tears, it had me laughing, and I couldn't stop until I finished it. I was up all night. Almost 10 years later, this is still one of my very favorite books and I've read it at least 3 more times. Jude Deveraux is one of my favorite authors and I have practically all of her books. She is very good at pulling you into the story. (Me the cynic)will admit that sometimes the storyline is laughable, but when you're reading it, you don't care because the characters are so alive.

5.0 out of 5 stars She's Done It Again! :), Jan. 16 2004
"ajponder1" (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews
All I can say is this....
Thank you Jude Deveraux!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars PULEEEZ!!, Jan. 11 2004
By A Customer
This book was both boring and insipid. The main characters had no chemistry whatsoever and the ending was a complete let down. This was my first Jude Devereaux book and will definitely be my last. Do yourself a favor and don't buy this book. If you feel you must read it, take it out of a library!

‹ Previous | 1 2 334 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb35c8048)

A Knight in Shining Armor
A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux (Hardcover - Jan. 2 2002)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01