5.0 out of 5 stars The Psychic in You
Published on Feb. 10 2004 by tommy c

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, Bad Psychic
Even though this book goes through many of the basics of how to harness and recognize one's own psychic energy, the author himself is one person I find very questionable. I went to a reading where he was choosing the same people for each reading every time. When I asked him why he was doing that, he got quite unprofessional. Don't buy this book.
Published on Feb. 19 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars The Psychic in You, Feb. 10 2004
tommy c (little neck NY) - See all my reviews
"The Psychic in You" explores well known psychic Jeffrey Wands childhood and life with the gift of psychic intuition. He describes how to harness the unlimited power of psychic phenomena in an unencumbered selfless way. Anyone who is in any way interested in psychics, been to a private reading and or interested in reconnecting with relatives or friends who have passed away will find this book absolutely captivating. Picked it up and couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lessons in Living, Feb. 12 2004
This book is remarkable. It works so well on so many levels. In a gesture of warm welcome to the psychic world, Wands makes the reader feel that there was a place waiting just for you at his table of poignant life lessons, pertinent suggestions and comforting interpretations regarding the psychic world. Wands' evaluation of other-wordly phenomena reminds us that he is not speaking of a world that should be foreign and unfamiliar to us, but that he is taking us all on a journey back to ourselves. Wands helps us to recover a birthright that we somehow lost along the way, and never knew we were missing. It is pivotal for many of us to at least acknowledge the potential for a better understanding of the psychic world, and Wands makes this learning transition feel both sane and safe. In this acknowledgement, he puts the controls back into our own hands, reminding us that it was ours to begin with. Wands writes in a discernably fine style while still remaining approachable. He brings the usually amorphous concept of the "other world" into a manageable and well defined compendium of psychic explanation. From this rampart, we both cease to be afraid of hitherto unknown potentials of psychic communication, and we further become inspired to tap into abilities which were just waiting to be revealed. It is like learning to read; first , learning not to feel threatened by the unknown symbols, then learning to unlock the code, interpreting the symbols into meaningful patterns, and finally applying them to valuable concepts that can make huge changes in how we perceive our lives. While many of us have the ability to read, without the education to decipher the words, we would miss the entire world of literacy. In this book, Wands has helped us to become more psychically capable by teaching us how to read the signs along the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy is the real deal..., March 26 2004
By A Customer
This book is fantastic, as the other reviews have stated. I read it in one night. As a person who has been struggling with their own psychic gifts all their life, I found his take on things refreshingly human, with all the information and none of the complicated scientific studies. He is wonderfully honest in this book, being the first one to say he is not always perfect, right, or even close in some cases. How impossible for him to claim otherwise when the spirit world is just as metaphorical and complicated as this one!! I have been to consult with him personally as well and he spoke with my father who had been gone for 3 years - trust me when I say he knew things that no one else knew. This guy is the real thing, and a pleasant, down-to-earth person to boot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book Easy Read, Feb. 23 2004
By A Customer
The authors ease in getting across his thoughts and ideas to his readers is quite evident. It was clear and concise without going overboard and even summing up each chapter as a De'Ja'Vu. He has wonderful examples of life events that at times make you question why we hear the voices and so often chose not to listen. Then there are other times when we do listen, and those being sometimes the most profound. I would recommend this book to everyone both young and mature. Thank you Jeffrey Wands for reminding me that we should all listen to those little voices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Find The Psychic in You, March 8 2004
I read the book in a day. A great read for anyone interested in psychic phenomenon. I also enjoyed the discussion of the spirit world and the levels within the spirit world. I found the part where he meets the ghost on the beach on Long Island quite compelling. Jeffrey Wands, even though a psychic/medium doesn't have a lot of experience with ghosts and it's interesting to hear his take on what ghosts really are and where they exist and where they're going. If you're into the paranormal, read this book. It's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful and Inspiring, Feb. 22 2004
By A Customer
This is a wonderful book for people trying to recognize and develop psychic intuition. There are many examples and exercises to help you along. The personal stories themselves are forthright and thoughtful. I found myself anticipating each paragraph and only put the book down when I realized it was 3:00 am and I had to get up for work in the morning. I have seen Jeffrey on television several times and always thought he was an excellent and honest psychic medium.
I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing book and an amazing man, Feb. 24 2004
By A Customer
I read the book and finally felt as if all my concepts of the afterlife had been validated and expanded upon. Mr. Wands has great insight and through his many experiences and clear writing he is able to share these with the world. His pyschic ability, renowed and celebrated both nationally and internationally, is a blessing and a gift, and as a reader I felt dually blessed that he would share his theories and expertise. Thank you Mr. Wands.

5.0 out of 5 stars The psychic in you, Feb. 23 2004
Amazon Customer "sgvitale" (Niskayuna, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I highly recommend this book to anyone interested in psychic abilities. Mr Wands has brought the the psychic world to the masses. No longer shrouded in mystery, anyone with a strong desire should try to develop their own abilities. The book is easy to read and hard to put down. I particularly enjoyed his view on the different levels that exist in the spiritual world.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, Bad Psychic, Feb. 19 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, March 8 2004
My mom sent me this book at college and i read it in maybe two nights...i couldnt put it down...it was one of the best books ever. its helped me cope with great losses in my life and i refer back to it daily...i would reccomend this book highly...its one of those books that change your life!

The Psychic in You: Understand and Harness Your Natural Psychic Power
The Psychic in You: Understand and Harness Your Natural Psychic Power by Jeffrey A. Wands (Paperback - Feb. 8 2005)
CDN$ 18.99 CDN$ 13.86