5.0 out of 5 stars Great lessons! Easy and Fast!, March 8 2009
S. Black (Calgary, AB, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Chinese (Cantonese), Q&S: Learn to Speak and Understand Cantonese Chinese with Pimsleur Language Programs (Audio CD)
Pimsleur is a great teacher with very good methods. I brushed up on my Cantonese and my husband is learning it. No matter what Pimsleur material you buy you will learn a lot and enjoy it. Don't be surprised to be speaking complete sentances within a few days!

5.0 out of 5 stars As Usual - Great Program; Excellent Teaching Method, June 30 2002
L. Curtis "Millicent Y. Curtis" (Memphis, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
Of all of the languages that I've learned so far, Cantonese is the most difficult. Pimsleur makes learning such a complex language enjoyable and stimulating. I really like the way the narrator goes into detail about the Cantonese word order and the variety of tones associated when speaking the language. So far, my progress has been excellent. When I speak the small amount of Cantonese that I've learned, people tell me that I sound like a native speaker. Who knows, I might even purchase the Mandarin in order to be knowledgeable of both Chinese dialects. I think that anyone considering to study an Asian language should definitely try the Pimsleur Chinese programs. It would give that person such an advantage to a complex language.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best to give you a taste of Cantonese, May 27 2004
Laura De Giorgio "hypnotherapist" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This is the best program to begin learning Cantonese. The recordings in this set will mainly give you just the taste of Cantonese, or rather if you considered learning Cantonese hard and even impossible, this program will convince you that you can learn Cantonese easily.
Yes, you will definitely want to continue with Pimsleur's Cantonese I. If you're committed to learning Cantonese, you may as well just go and get Cantonese I, since all the lessons in this package are repeated in Cantonese I.

CDN$ 23.99 CDN$ 17.32