5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping!
Published on May 4 2010 by A. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Cut Book
My Order of the Phoenix book in the set has a big cut mark on the binding. Not impressed with that since this set was so expensive. Other than that nice set.
Published 5 months ago by Felicia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping!, May 4 2010
A. Smith (Texas, USA) - See all my reviews
I live in Texas and I ordered this Harry Potter set with expedited shipping and it arrived here in pristine condition in 3 days. I was super impressed. It's worth the extra few bucks for the fast service. I've always wanted the British text version of Harry Potter but I was worried about ordering from England because of all the reviews about damaged books. So I decided to get the "Canadian" version which really is the exact British text. The covers are also the same as the British but with slightly different colors. I'm a Harry Potter fanatic and of course I've read all the American H.P. books so I can't wait to read these.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book became a family adventure for us., April 30 2013
Diana E. Young "Diana Young" (Vernon, B.C., Canada) - See all my reviews
Since this book achieved international best-sellerdom, it really doesn't need a review. The highlight for me was watching my (then) 12 year old daughter lose herself in this series. After she read each book, I (and my husband) read it right afterwards so that we could talk about it with our daughter. In addition to that, when she was in Grade 9 we did a semester of home-schooling and this involved her organizing a Harry Potter tour in the U.K. I booked the flights but our daughter planned the train journeys, the sights to see (which included all of the locales from the movies). This series will be one of the cornerstones for our daughter's memory of her childhood. Diana Young #1 Amazon best-selling author [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift well received, Jan. 24 2013
Couldn't have asked for better service. Ordered it from Canada as suggested by others rather than from the UK. It arrived quickly, undamaged, and at a lower price. Won't hesitate to go this route again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Dec 30 2014
Five Stars no doubt.
Everyone knows the story of Harry Potter so that's not what my review will be about, but rather the box set itself and the amazing service that was provided to me from amazon. I bought this books on December 24th, they were shipped within 4 days, and the next morning, on the 29th, I awoke with them at my doorstep. This was with the standard shipping method. I was so surpised. I open the box and the first thing i see is this gorgeous gorgeous box set staring back at me. The books are amazing, the writing is a little smaller than usual but not that big a difference. The texture of the covers are soft and it's just perfect. Definitely a must have and I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cover art is stunning and the books are in great condition - feel a little velvety, July 26 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter 7 (Paperback)
I just received this box set in the mail yesterday. This set is absolutely STUNNING. I have always wanted my own set of Harry Potter books for as long as I could remember, and I could not be more thrilled. The cover art is stunning and the books are in great condition - feel a little velvety. The print inside is smaller than the original books (still very readable) and I prefer it that way. One of the best purchases I have ever made and worth more than the price I paid! I highly recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books at a great price, July 23 2011
Everyone and their mother knows what these books are about so I won't review those. I will however let you know that I found this at a great price (almost half of what it was at the store) and it took less than 48 hours from when I ordered it to get to my front door. The case is beautiful, the novels themselves are great looking. I'm glad they're paperback as it makes them easier to transport and carry around individually. I'm sure I'll be reading them for years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Aug. 1 2014
This review is from: Harry Potter 7 (Paperback)
I just love the covers of these books. They have this relly nice matte feeling to them and are much lighter than the hardcover Harry Potter editions. One reviewer mentioned that the font was smaller, but I held it up to the original cover books as well as the adult cover and they were all pretty well the exact same font type, font spacing, and font size. Would definitely reccomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars No regrets, Jan. 14 2015
This review is from: Harry Potter 7 (Paperback)
This is a fantastic set and I'm glad I finally decided to own all of the HP books. I'm not a fan of bright colours in general, but this set caught my eye with its intricate artwork and modern feel. The texture of the covers is quite soft and velvety and is good quality for paperbacks. I'm not too picky on the quality of the pages (I really only care about the content and the general exterior look), but for those who are looking for 'white, smooth and sturdy pages', as opposed to the 'soft, grey and recycled pages' of most paperbacks, this isn't the set for you. Otherwise, I don't see any downside to this product and I was very impressed with how quickly I received it (I ordered on Thursday evening and received the package on Monday morning).

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing looking box set, Dec 11 2014
Okay we know the Harry Potter series is amazing, so my comments will be on how the box set that holds the books,they looks oh so nice sitting on my book case. What can i say, all seven books in one really nice looking package, so the books don't get lost or damaged. And the box itself is nicely done, it fits in with the nik naks sitting on the book case.

When I first got the box, my wife refused to let me open the box, she wanted to display it on the coffee table unopened... can you believe that. I had to sneaky read the books, but eventually she replaced the box set with a vase of roses.

So the only thing nicer then this box set, is 12 red roses in a vase.
Okay enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great matched box set of a modern children's classic, Sept. 11 2014
The Harry Potter series is a book series that many find essential to their own personal growth and development. This version is one that I coveted long before all books were available. Indeed I held off on acquiring my own copies for a long time until I was finally able to get this matching boxed set. It takes up a revered position on my bookshelf and I can pull down any volume when I want to reference it or read it. It is really well worth reading for the imaginative storytelling and more. If you have only ever watched the movies, I recommend trying the books on for size! If your copies are getting too worn out, this set is wonderful too!

Harry Potter Box Set, Books 1 - 7, Adult A-Format
Harry Potter Box Set, Books 1 - 7, Adult A-Format by J. K. Rowling (Paperback - April 20 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 171.88