on December 30, 2014
Five Stars no doubt.
Everyone knows the story of Harry Potter so that's not what my review will be about, but rather the box set itself and the amazing service that was provided to me from amazon. I bought this books on December 24th, they were shipped within 4 days, and the next morning, on the 29th, I awoke with them at my doorstep. This was with the standard shipping method. I was so surpised. I open the box and the first thing i see is this gorgeous gorgeous box set staring back at me. The books are amazing, the writing is a little smaller than usual but not that big a difference. The texture of the covers are soft and it's just perfect. Definitely a must have and I recommend it.
review image
on June 29, 2016
Harry Potter is one of the best book series out there for children and adults alike. My review will not focus on the stories but on the product itself.

The product arrived in perfect condition - the books and the box are pristine! See photos. This is a gift and the recipient was elated at how beautiful and high quality each book is!
review image review image review image review image review image
on April 30, 2013
Since this book achieved international best-sellerdom, it really doesn't need a review. The highlight for me was watching my (then) 12 year old daughter lose herself in this series. After she read each book, I (and my husband) read it right afterwards so that we could talk about it with our daughter. In addition to that, when she was in Grade 9 we did a semester of home-schooling and this involved her organizing a Harry Potter tour in the U.K. I booked the flights but our daughter planned the train journeys, the sights to see (which included all of the locales from the movies). This series will be one of the cornerstones for our daughter's memory of her childhood. Diana Young #1 Amazon best-selling author [...]
on June 19, 2012
The books were absolutely amazing. I'd have never expected JK.Rowling's style of writing to be this great. She fills her pages with suspense, drama, and endless adventure that is bound to draw readers deeper into the book. My expectations were exceeded, and I enjoyed the series a lot! Each book is better than its preceding one, especially the last couple ones! The box set is definitely worth it, and in no way do I regret buying it; Harry Potter has come to be my favourite book series of all time now. These are far better than the movies!
on January 24, 2013
Couldn't have asked for better service. Ordered it from Canada as suggested by others rather than from the UK. It arrived quickly, undamaged, and at a lower price. Won't hesitate to go this route again.
on June 13, 2016
These covers are absolutely beautiful! They're currently on display on my rainbow bookshelf. Needless to say, the stories are amazing and should be read by all children and adults! These copies are a must-have for any Potterhead.
on March 5, 2011
If your an avid book collecter like me lol, you are going to love the new covers on the harry potter books. Also it helps it does not look like childrens books expecially if your an adult.. It makes your bookself look good and it keeps them all together expecailly if you dnt want them wrecked before you read them.. Enjoy everyone make a good choice plus their cheaper then trying to find the orginal book covers.
on May 12, 2016
Beautiful set. Although my copy of 'Chamber of Secrets' came slightly damaged - as if the back cover was gouged by a boxcutter. Other than that the rest of the set came in great condition. The artwork on the set's box is also quite beautiful. Recommended.
on July 4, 2011
These books are totally awesome! Everyone should read them! I really like the box too. It says owl post on it and it has this seal that says Flourish and Blots. The book covers are good too. but they are not as nice as the previous kid covers. Overall, I would rate this product as superb!
on May 4, 2010
I live in Texas and I ordered this Harry Potter set with expedited shipping and it arrived here in pristine condition in 3 days. I was super impressed. It's worth the extra few bucks for the fast service. I've always wanted the British text version of Harry Potter but I was worried about ordering from England because of all the reviews about damaged books. So I decided to get the "Canadian" version which really is the exact British text. The covers are also the same as the British but with slightly different colors. I'm a Harry Potter fanatic and of course I've read all the American H.P. books so I can't wait to read these.