Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

on October 27, 2003
This is an excellent work which focuses on the alternative
medicinal protocols. For instance, Dr. Weill recommends utilizing
fresh ginger and dried feverfew for arthritic patients plaqued
by autoimmune problems and issues. In addition, he cites the
use of tumeric three times a day for arthritis. He would treat
bee stings with tea tree oil. The author recommends the use
of magnets for arthritic problems-particularly the "Northern"
pole of the magnetic known for its alternative medicinal
benefit. Dr. Weill indicates that psyllium is a superior
source of fiber. In addition, Selenium is useful for colon and
prostate cancer. This work is a worthy addition to any health
library. It is perfect for a science project on the alternative
medicinal protocols.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2000
I first heard of Dr. Weil while watching a show on TV. His calming voice and interesting breathing techniques got my attention. I was interested in Yoga and could relate to the calming effects of a peaceful lifestyle. This book is a complement to all the great work Dr. Weil has done. I also recently purchased his CD called Sound Body,Sound Mind and play it often to recieve the benefits of deep relaxation, not to mention the healing effects. I used to drink Decaf coffee but still felt that it affeted my sleep. Dr. Weil had the answer! I started drinking a relaxing tea for improved sleep. I also take my vitamin C, cook with lots of garlic and take echinacea as advised. While no one could have all the ailments discussed - you will feel like an expert when a friend asks you for a solution to their problem. If you find even one solution to a need in your life - I think this book would be worth purchasing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse