5.0 out of 5 stars wow very inspiring, Jan. 29 2014
This was a great quick read. I really enjoyed the life lessons and reading the stories behind them. Definitely recommend this one,

5.0 out of 5 stars Richard, May 13 2011
This review is from: Screw It, Let's Do It Expanded: Lessons in Life and Business (Paperback)
Richard Branson is an amazing man and this book gives great insight to his ways of doing things how it did it excellent reading

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick read, but very powerful, Jan. 9 2008
C. L. Aingworth "Tigger35" (Inuvik, NT Canada) - See all my reviews
I loved this book. It didn't take me very long to read it (it is quite short), but I feel that I learned some valuable lessons from the man himself. I must confess to being a big fan of Richard Branson because of what he has done and how he has done it. The advice he gives in the book is both interesting and applicable to anyone who wants to better themselves. A great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book for general inspiration, Nov. 4 2008
Dean Horsfield (Canada) - See all my reviews
It is a very simple and easy read, but who said there is anything wrong with that? I loved the book because it inspired my to do something with my own life. Since reading the book I have begun to build my own business empire. It is about as small as "student" was when it started, but hey, if Richard Branson can do it, why can't I?

A definate read for any entrepreneur!

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and Informative - good read!, March 5 2010
Hunter Phoenix (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
First off, overall I have to say that I really enjoyed this book. I doubt that anyone is going to accuse Richard Branson of being a literary genius, but he shoots from the hip, writes from the heart, informs, inspires and entertains! This little book gives you a quick insight into what makes Richard Branson tick, how he got to be as successful as he is today. I recently recommended this book to a client of mine (another highly successful man) for his 18 year old son to read. Both the client and son enjoyed the book as well, for much the same reasons that I did; it's kick-butt, no-nonsense, and tends to open one's eyes to greater possibilities. A small book, it's a very quick read - maybe an hour or two and definitely worth the time and money spent. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, May 17 2011
Mark Poppen - See all my reviews
I have to admit, I haven't finished it cover to cover yet, but so far, the stories have been very inspirational. The only chapter that was harder to get through for me, and could be shorter for my sake was the Gaia Capitalism chapter. Although it's a good subject, I think it keeps dragging the same message: "Do something, now".

I highly recommend this book to anyone that's running a business, or is planning on doing that.

ARRAY(0xad73f714)

Screw It, Let's Do It Expanded: Lessons in Life and Business
Screw It, Let's Do It Expanded: Lessons in Life and Business by Richard Branson (Paperback - March 10 2010)
CDN$ 19.95 CDN$ 14.40