march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 19, 2016
Great book. Give real life and simple examples of how he become big. I love the part that he also believes in the law of contribution.
on March 24, 2016
great quick read to inspire and move you forward in life... It gave me an important insight to do a change in my personal life.
on March 1, 2016
just a condensed version of his first book, which I loved.
on July 13, 2015
Very nice and one of the easier reads.
on April 26, 2015
Great book, very satisfied with the shipping time. Thanks again!
on June 12, 2014
All you need to know is in the title of the book. Like Nike's "Just Do It." It's 128 pages were likely dashed off during one transatlantic flight and reveal little. In fact, any information that might support the title's premise can be had from just about every interview Mr. Branson has ever done.
on January 29, 2014
This was a great quick read. I really enjoyed the life lessons and reading the stories behind them. Definitely recommend this one,
on May 17, 2011
I have to admit, I haven't finished it cover to cover yet, but so far, the stories have been very inspirational. The only chapter that was harder to get through for me, and could be shorter for my sake was the Gaia Capitalism chapter. Although it's a good subject, I think it keeps dragging the same message: "Do something, now".

I highly recommend this book to anyone that's running a business, or is planning on doing that.
on May 13, 2011
Richard Branson is an amazing man and this book gives great insight to his ways of doing things how it did it excellent reading
on March 5, 2010
First off, overall I have to say that I really enjoyed this book. I doubt that anyone is going to accuse Richard Branson of being a literary genius, but he shoots from the hip, writes from the heart, informs, inspires and entertains! This little book gives you a quick insight into what makes Richard Branson tick, how he got to be as successful as he is today. I recently recommended this book to a client of mine (another highly successful man) for his 18 year old son to read. Both the client and son enjoyed the book as well, for much the same reasons that I did; it's kick-butt, no-nonsense, and tends to open one's eyes to greater possibilities. A small book, it's a very quick read - maybe an hour or two and definitely worth the time and money spent. Enjoy!