biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 26, 2000
I consider this book a "must have". It is compact (travels well) and is very well illustrated. The instructions are very easy to follow. Anyone who camps, hikes or sails should have a copy. Makes a great gift (e.g. Christmas stocking stuffer).
on April 29, 2011
This book is excellent. It has really easy to follow instructions including several pictures per knot.
More than enough knots for me and more than I will be able to remember anyway.
I would recommend to anyone wanting a good cheap start to knots.
on January 24, 2013
I bought this book as a gift for my husband and he loves it. When we went camping he was so proud of himself for tying the right knots. The images and step by step instructions are clear and easy to follow.
on December 10, 2001
There are a lot of knot books out there, and this is one of the best. It also contains information on splicing ropes, which is suprisingly absent from about 90% of the other knot books out there.
on July 11, 2000
Not overly complex or too simplistic, this book covers the basics. Color photgraphy is good. In some areas more detail would have been appreciated. Overall, a gem!
on February 6, 1999
After checking this book out from the library I've decided I need my own copy. ;) The photos are so clear even a fumblefingers like me can follow them!
on November 25, 1998
I've enjoied this book to the maximum. It is a complete reference for the amateur & the serious crafter&sailor. I recomend it!!
on April 15, 2014
Love this book . the knotting examples are excellent to follow and learn. Would highly recommend. First choice of knot books!
on March 25, 1999
I found the diagrams difficult to follow although the color photographs were well done. This was akward to use as a reference manual. I would prefer a spiral bound book which faclitates tying of the knot while the book is open.It is difficult to follow the knot and keep this book open to the appropriate page.I ended up returning this book for a credit.
on August 8, 2015