5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective!, Oct. 17 2014
This review is from: My First Touch And Feel Picture Cards Words (Cards)
my two year old is late on talking but loves these cards she did not repeat the words initially but after a week of going through them with her every night. All of a sudden she picked up the cards and started going through them and naming all of them except tractor and fire truck. I would love more of these. Highly recommend!!! plus when she sees a bear on tv or a cat in real life she identifies them correctly, especially apple. very effective!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like how most of the cards are touch and feel ..., Nov. 8 2014
This review is from: My First Touch And Feel Picture Cards Words (Cards)
I bought these flash cards for our baby girl and she absolutely loves them!! She has been playing with them for a few months now and likes to look at the cards every day. I like how most of the cards are touch and feel and although some of them have bent a little, for the price its not a big deal. She is now 16 months old and knows how to say the name of about 75% of the cards. Highly recommend for teaching baby first words!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, Sept. 4 2014
Lisa Anderson (Brandon, Manitoba, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Touch And Feel Picture Cards Words (Cards)
Love these! My baby is only 7 months but she loves the textures and bright colours of the cards. We will be using these for a long time to come yet. Love how strong the cards are and the box they are stored in too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable picture cards, Nov. 14 2013
This review is from: My First Touch And Feel Picture Cards Words (Cards)
We bought these for our 4 month old son and he really enjoys the pictures and most of the textures are easy for him to reach out for and touch.
We use them almost daily with him and he responds well, mainly to the animal cards but appears to be intrigued by the pictures and textures.
If there was one thing I'd complain about is the limited feel of the textures on some of the cards. It's a bit redundant, especially on the keys and the car. It's a flat shiny, not vey textured feel so not as enticing for our little one. Otherwise, we really enjoy showing him each card and he's always reaching out to feel the textures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cards, July 2 2013
Mandy - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: My First Touch And Feel Picture Cards Words (Cards)
These are great.. My son has loved them from as early as 4 months. They are touch and feel cards, and do very well to capture my son's attention. What I loved so much about these, and I am unsure if it says in the descriptions; it's been so long since purchase, that they have other languages on the back. French, Spanish, German, and Chinese. They also give you the "Sounds Like" Translation.
My mother-in-law is German, and loved it when I told her about that feature, so when she babysits, she has made me promise to pack them along with him.

Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: My First Touch And Feel Picture Cards Words (Cards)
great for little hands to touch and learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cool!, Oct. 15 2011
This review is from: My First Touch And Feel Picture Cards Words (Cards)
These cards are so great! They don't bend so they are more durable than most other flash cards that end up folded and get ruined. The colors and touchie parts are great, my kids love it.

My First Touch And Feel Picture Cards Words
My First Touch And Feel Picture Cards Words by Dorling Kindersley (Cards - Nov. 29 2005)
CDN$ 10.99 CDN$ 9.92