Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Tools

on August 17, 2007
I was so excited when I found this book. It has some interesting specs about the Transformers characters (all of which are in point form). The pictures are full color and show excellent detail. It even covers the sidekicks, like Frenzy.

On the downside, it does omit some key characters. I was heartily disappointed to find Iron Hide was omitted. The "interesting facts" that are written here-and-there about the characters, are no more in depth than what you would find on the toys.

I truly hope that there is a better book out there about the Art of the Transformers Movie. In the past, there have always been books on the subject. Even Winnie the Pooh has several books. I do like this book, but can't help being disappointed as well. I want something that took the movie 'seriously'.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 22, 2007
Not terrible, but this book completely omits Bonecrusher, Brawl/Devastator, Ironhide and Starscream, not to mention the humans, Sector 7, and so on. Disappointing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again