5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for children
My 4 1/2 year old son loved this book. The facts were very interesting. He spends a lot of time looking at each picture and remembers the facts as I have read this book to him several times. Each time through it he finds different things to keep him excited. I would say it's his favorite book right now!
Published on July 3 2000 by Donna Spychala

2.0 out of 5 stars Childen might like it
This book gives the most childish facts. I guess to a young child who only began his/her interest in Titanic might find this book as a good start, otherwise it is pointless buying this book, since it gives nothing new and gives inaccurate drawings. To a more interested person, I really would not recomend this book.
Published on Nov. 4 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for children, July 3 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars this titanic book is nice, Feb. 22 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Eyewitness Titanic (Hardcover)
I loved this because nice and i like this book
the pitures were nice and the facts were good i
want to say this book is favortite book

2.0 out of 5 stars Childen might like it, Nov. 4 1999
By A Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye Witness Titanic, May 6 2012
This review is from: Eyewitness Titanic (Hardcover)
This wreck of the Titanic has always fasinated me since it's discovery. I have seen movies,documentries and many great books inclueding this one.The white Star Line always fasinated me also and with scuba I dove on the white star lines first disaster of April 1st 1873 the SS Atlantic for a museum in 1968. The ss Atlantic sunk off of Nova Scotia's Canada's remote coast in 60 t0 90 feet of water and I gave a lecture on our expedition at a museum in Ottawa in 1969.This book showed me things a normal diver could never reach or imagine as this Titanic replaced the SS Atlantic sinking as the world's worst in 1912.In the Titanics case God Has mercy on who he chooses. May the Lost in both sunkings rest in peace.

Robert Barber

Eyewitness Titanic
Eyewitness Titanic by Simon Adams (Hardcover - April 28 2009)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 15.99