5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY Definitive Visual Guide
Published 11 months ago by Trevor SMITH

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book for kids
This book is talking about science history not the science things kids should know. The font of the book is very small and hardly to see.
Published 1 month ago by Bill

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY Definitive Visual Guide, Oct. 20 2013
Trevor SMITH - See all my reviews
This review is from: Science Definitive Visual Guide Paperback (Paperback)
I grabbed this book in the book store about a year ago around Christmas and what a treat Anyone studying science,wanting to know more or the repercussions it has had on us all; or just purely for entertainment, this covers IT ALL!. Definitely one of my favorites in my collection. BTW don't expect the same standard in definitive visual guides HISTORY,ART etc. the same detail and quality is just not there. This is the Magnus Optus!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book for kids, Aug. 7 2014
This review is from: Science Definitive Visual Guide Paperback (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Science: a treat, Jan. 22 2010
Eugene Miles "eamiles" (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This book is a visual treat and an intellectual stimulus. It makes me wonder at all the great people who have lived before who were filled with imagination and the wherewithal to come up with the basis for our scientific world view. The book constantly gives me the seeds for further exploration of how things got this way. It is a fine reference and a fine read, as well.

Science Definitive Visual Guide Paperback
Science Definitive Visual Guide Paperback by Dorling Kindersley (Paperback - Sept. 20 2011)
CDN$ 27.95 CDN$ 17.52