countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 20, 2013
I grabbed this book in the book store about a year ago around Christmas and what a treat Anyone studying science,wanting to know more or the repercussions it has had on us all; or just purely for entertainment, this covers IT ALL!. Definitely one of my favorites in my collection. BTW don't expect the same standard in definitive visual guides HISTORY,ART etc. the same detail and quality is just not there. This is the Magnus Optus!
on August 20, 2015
Great book. I am totally disappointed by Bill's review. Who said this book was written for kids?! There are other science books written specifically for kids! But this was not supposed to be a kids book at all! This is one of the best science books I've ever seen.
on January 22, 2010
This book is a visual treat and an intellectual stimulus. It makes me wonder at all the great people who have lived before who were filled with imagination and the wherewithal to come up with the basis for our scientific world view. The book constantly gives me the seeds for further exploration of how things got this way. It is a fine reference and a fine read, as well.
on August 7, 2014
This book is talking about science history not the science things kids should know. The font of the book is very small and hardly to see.