march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 21, 2016
Great series for young girls especially! Hat full of sky too.
on February 13, 2016
Great price and overall transaction!
on August 19, 2015
I've read this book previously. This time I bought it to read to my kids, and they really enjoy it.
on August 17, 2015
Pratchett never disappoints!
on May 12, 2015
Gorgeous collectible and rare illustrated Terry Pratchett book. If you have the chance to buy it don't hesitate it is so worth it. There are so many illustrations and whole pages of beautifully stunning artwork. Some pages even fold open for a surprise bit of art inside! The print is big enough to be able to read it easily as well.
on November 19, 2014
I love this one so much i'v all ready read 18 books of this series of disc world it such great humor i can't wait to own more of these series.
on November 7, 2012
This is the first Pratchett book I ever read, and I enjoyed it so much that I proceeded to read all of his other Discworld books. Tiffany is a character that I could relate to very well when I was in my teens, and I have enjoyed growing up with her. The Wee Free Men provide a great deal of comedic relief, and for this reason more than any other this is my go-to book if I've had a bad week. It always makes me laugh. Pratchett pulls you right into the story and I just lose myself in his world.
on November 8, 2011
this was a very good book and a very good and smart purchase on my part. i liked it alot and i would recommend it. good shipping and customer service as well
on November 19, 2010
Terry Pratchett has created a world of magic, humor, and characters that are engaging and down to earth. I love the mac nac feegles, otherwise know as wee free men. They have been cast out of fairyland because they drink, fight, and cause mayhem whever they go.
on April 14, 2009
Disc World, little blue men, a girl named Tiffany Aching who makes cheeses,good ones too. What more can you want in a Terry Pratchett story? This story is supposed to be for children but is a good read for grown-ups too. I know cus I am one yea wee dafty. This is a great story. Go out and read it afore I get out my mouse pipes and play.