5.0 out of 5 stars Energizes the motivation to plan your wedding
Published on May 1 2004 by Theresa Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!
Great book for newly married couples.
Published on March 18 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Energizes the motivation to plan your wedding, May 1 2004
Theresa Collins "reesatheresa" (Columbus, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This book is great for Bride's to be and Veteran Bride's alike. I bought this book prior to my March 2004 wedding. It offered me insight and motivation to keep planning my wedding. It is hysterical and touching. The cartoons are amusing and they can almost guarantee you will find at least one you can relate to. Highly recommended for anyone who has or is about to embark on the path of marriage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Connection, March 10 2004
Ingrid Malchak (Oceanside, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I brought the book with the intent of giving it to my older sister who is getting married. I decide to tumb through it and see what kinds of stories it had. After reading one story that took place in the same location as my wedding, I was moved. My husband is currently deployed and the story made him feel a little closer to home.

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting!, March 18 2004
By A Customer
Great book for newly married couples.