5.0 out of 5 stars A Treasury of Great Holiday Recipes, Jan. 12 2004
Michael S. Waren "schoeder" (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
For the last couple of years I have shared these stories with my family at Christmas time. I am eager to see if there is a sequel to this book already published or one in the works. It is so easy to get caught in the commercial mess and frenzied pace of Christmas that it is so easy to forget what the season is about. From what I understand some of the stories were directly written for this book and others came from other Chicken Soup for the Soul books. Higher recommended reading for anyone who loves the holidays but occasionally forgets what the meaning of the season is.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need a Christmas tradition, Dec 26 2002
Kelly (Canada) - See all my reviews
I am the type of person that needs a good book around the holidays, and I found it in this book. I find that this book takes the time to remind you about what is important about the holidays. If you need a little reminder, read this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "feel good" Book, Sept. 10 2002
Reviewer (Springfield, MA) - See all my reviews
Easy to read, hard to put down. Thats the best way to explain this book. I recommend it for people of all faiths. The stories are both touching and funny. Well written and includes short stories from well known authors like Fulghum and Buscaglia.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Chicken Soup book since the Pet Lover's Edition!, Nov. 29 2001
Elizabeth Grigorian (Plano, TX USA) - See all my reviews
More than enough great stories to warm my heart for the holidays ahead. Loved the story about the Cat named Christmas. That one little story is worth buying the whole book!!

ARRAY(0xaa88c930)