5.0 out of 5 stars struck me funny
Published on Aug. 23 2007 by Leeanne Grant

1.0 out of 5 stars My lord people actually read this garbage
Published on March 12 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars struck me funny, Aug. 23 2007
Leeanne Grant "Leeanne 'Tink" (not New Orleans at the moment) - See all my reviews
What would you do if you are out for a good time with friends, and then wake up some time later, and you are that lady from the bionic woman? This is cool premise and it struck me as just so funny. She is just like Lindsay Wagner ( I think her name was - only saw them in reruns). Sometimes it was silly, but it still had me laughing. And a good laugh is always worth the ticket. 4 stars for originality, 1 one star for fun.

Not sure how it will hold up as a series, but willing to go another book or two to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Settle down...it's fiction!, Dec 3 2006
Gail A "lizardgirl22" (Edmonton, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
Ok so maybe it's not totally believable, but COME ON. It's fiction. It's total escapist literature. Hilarious enough to be deemed a "non-bus" book, Hello Gorgeous rolls along merrily. Don't buy it if you want to go out and experience something just like you read in a book. Get it if you just plain want to laugh out loud and have a good time.

1.0 out of 5 stars My lord people actually read this garbage, March 12 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Hello Gorgeous (Paperback)
First I would like to say that the the edatorial review comparing MaryJanice Davidson to Janet Evanovich is insulting to JV fans. This book like all the ohter that MJD has written is crude, with a stupid story and a stupider female in the lead. I just wnat to say one thing grow up if you like this S**t you are supoosed to be a adult, and if you are young wnough to think it's funny. Read Harry Potter, at least it's well written.

Hello Gorgeous
Hello Gorgeous by Maryjanice Davidson (Paperback - March 1 2005)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01