5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Georgie adventure!, March 22 2010
Tynga's Reviews (Quebec,Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Larger Than Life (Paperback)
Poor Georgina never has it easy, in her latest adventure, events are lining and competing for the "worst that could happen" title. Our lovely succubus never got over her ex, fabulous author Seth, and she now lives with her potential nemesis, Roman. Not only does she have to deal with seeing Seth with his new girlfriend Maggie everyday, she has to help them with wedding plans, which involve her as bridesmaid. Can the picture get any worst? Yes.
Some supernatural force manifest itself when Georgina is down, which is quite often lately, and try to lure her for some darker motives.

I particularly loved this installment in the series because we get to live many invents from Georgie's past. In doing so, we get a new light on why she's how she is now, the reasons behind a good conscience even though she's a servant of hell.

Friends and foes aren't always as black and white, the line between truth and lies is very thin and Georgina reaches a point where she doesn't know the difference.

Most of the book is about Georgie's un-happiness and I dare say despair, but her true friends will rise up to the occasion and get her out of deep trouble, helping her find a spark of hope in what she thinks is a lost cause.

I love Carter as much as usual, but I truly can't wait to see what's behind all his cryptic advise and what his true intentions are.

I really loved the end, it's bittersweet and leaves a door open for hope, even maybe a glimpse of solution to Georgina's Succubus status. Could she possibly get her soul back?

If you haven't read Richelle Mead's books yet, you are seriously missing out on some fabulous material. I read every single one of her released books and I can't get enough of her witting. Give her a chance, you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOK 5...quite the experience, April 8 2014
Bootsy Bass (Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Another fantastic book in the life of SuccubusGeorgina Kincaid. This one probably has less "action" but is way more intense as what happens to Georgina is very very scary on a psychological, and I guess, physical level. I won't give anything away. But WOW......you have to read this series. It should be interesting to see how this will all play out in the next book. I have my ideas.......but I am giving nothing away.

Again a solid 5 of 5.......Great writing makes for great characters and an amazing story.

Succubus Shadows
Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead (Paperback - March 30 2010)
CDN$ 17.95 CDN$ 12.96