5.0 out of 5 stars A suitable ending.....BOOK 6, April 10 2014
Bootsy Bass (Winnipeg) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This series has been amazing. I would have loved to have Kincaid continue for ever with her Succubus powers and more, new stories. Unfortunately, Richelle Mead choose to end the series ( which I can understand as you don't want to be tied to the same series forever pumping out lower quality stuff just to put it out) Like the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series...wow did those ever jump the shark around book 9 or so.

Anyways, Richelle Mead takes the Georgina Kincaid series out with a classy book, at the top of her game. Some things I predicted, some I didn't....but as George Harrison said...."Its a suitable ending".

Thanks to Richelle Mead for the hours of enjoyment in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great end to an Amazing series!, Oct. 2 2011
Tynga's Reviews (Quebec,Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Succubus Revealed (Paperback)
Georgina's been through a lot since Succubus Blues, the first book in the series, and after overcoming a lot of obstacles, she's finally able to live her relationship with Seth, while keeping an healthy balance in her life' or so she thinks. Hell have different plans and Georgina will be transferred to Las Vegas by the end of the month unless she can identify the reason behind this hasty decision.

Succubus Revealed is the final book in the series and even though I'm really sad to say goodbye to those amazing characters, I feel really satisfied with how everything wrapped-up. A lot of the questions nagging us for a long time will be answered: Why Georgie & Seth have such a hard time making their relationship work? Why Carter acts the way he does? What's wrong with Georgie's contract? It was quite an emotional rollercoaster and I shed tears, both from joy and sadness. One of the moments I found particularly touching was when Carter pretended to be Santa Claus and visited the Mortensen girls. It was beyond amazing.

Facts that will shed a new light on many past events will be revealed and when I finished reading I felt this urge to read the whole series from the start, to relive the story from a new perspective.

Richelle Mead usually offers action-packed books and you might be surprised to not find a single battle in Succubus Revealed. All the fights are on the intellectual and emotional plan, but will leave you breathless nonetheless.

Carter and his laidback attitude and cryptic advices has always been my favorite character and after this novel I have to say I love him even more, if such a thing is even possible. I find myself praying that Richelle will write a short story about him, or maybe a spin-off series, wouldn't it be awesome to see Heaven's side of this world? Succubus Revealed gives answers about the Angel's motives, but I still want more! Can't get enough of the guy! I also have to mention Roman who was really awesome once again. Bowling coach and devil's advocate, he will get a unique chance to shine in this final encounter.

If you haven't read this series yet, I strongly recommend you do so because it's the amazing story of a succubus with a conscience, looking for Love and challenging Hell on a daily basis with her generosity and her desire to do the right thing all the time. I will really miss her and her merry gang of friends.

Here are two funny, spoilers-free quotes:

[*drawing for secret Santa gifts*
He hurried to the kitchen and returned with a ceramic cookie jar shaped like a snowman. He trust it toward me. 'Draw. Whatever name you get is who you're buying for, so don't try to get out of it.'
I drew a piece of paper and opened it up. Georgina.
'I can't-'
Peter held up a hand to silence me. 'You drew the name. That's who you've got. No arguments.'
His stern look stopped me from any more protests. 'Well,' I pointed out pragmatically, 'at least I have a few ideas.' ]

[I gave Carter a once-over. 'Have you ever wanted to put on a Santa suit?'
'I have always wanted to do that,' said Carter gravely.
Roman groaned. ]

Succubus Revealed
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead (Paperback - Aug. 23 2011)
CDN$ 16.95 CDN$ 12.24