5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommened
As a first-time Mom, I found this book extremely helpful. I had heard a lot of dos and do-nots from people early on, and this book answered every question I had about what is safe and what is not during pregnancy.

Published 13 months ago by AL

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not learn a thing
I was hoping to learn a bit more about healthy eating while pregnant. It was all pretty much common sense.
Published 18 months ago by Chantel Barton

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommened, July 1 2013
This review is from: What to Expect: Eating Well When You're Expecting: The All-New Guide (Paperback)

Plus, about 1/3 of the book is recipes! I love this practical application of the nutrition info presented. The recipes are also very good--I will continue to cook some of them long after baby is born.

5.0 out of 5 stars good!, Nov. 30 2011
I like this book; very good quality, good tricks! I recommend this book to all new parents or people that want to have kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Info, Nov. 1 2010
Love the book, it is exactly what it says it is. My only con would be that it is lots to take in. At first it is a little bit of info over-load! If I had the choice to get it again, I would.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not learn a thing, Feb. 19 2013