march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 1, 2013
As a first-time Mom, I found this book extremely helpful. I had heard a lot of dos and do-nots from people early on, and this book answered every question I had about what is safe and what is not during pregnancy.

Plus, about 1/3 of the book is recipes! I love this practical application of the nutrition info presented. The recipes are also very good--I will continue to cook some of them long after baby is born.
on November 30, 2011
I like this book; very good quality, good tricks! I recommend this book to all new parents or people that want to have kids.
on February 3, 2016
Very informative, easy to read, great recipes, excellent book to accompany What to Expect When You're Expecting!
on November 26, 2015
This was a gift for my daughter and she loves it. Finds it very informative and extremely helpful.
on November 1, 2010
Love the book, it is exactly what it says it is. My only con would be that it is lots to take in. At first it is a little bit of info over-load! If I had the choice to get it again, I would.
on May 11, 2015
the recipes are not good for a woman on the go!
on September 10, 2014
great book a must read for first time parents
on January 28, 2015
It's my pregnant lady bible =)
on June 18, 2015
Great book and fast shipping
on March 30, 2016