biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 9, 2016
I have this book and paperback and since it's such a great resource, I wanted it easily accessible on my iPad too. Great motivator to stay on track...
on February 6, 2016
Great book, straight to the point. A must read for people of all ages
on January 13, 2016
I was under the impression that a pair of gloves were included, but no just one.Not impressed with that.And returning things are almost impossible without a printer to download the mailing slip so guess I bought an expensive glove???Would not buy from this company again!!!
on November 11, 2015
Entertaining, funny, educational and motivating. An excellent read all around.
on October 26, 2015
Excellent read
on October 15, 2015
A+
on September 26, 2015
I wish this book had been available when I was fifty. However it is never too late. Will buy copies for my son and son in law who are approaching fifty and hope they will appreciate the importance for their future. I will try to set an example.
on September 14, 2015
The book is written in an anecdotal, converstional style. Its more motivational than technical and does not provide
detailed nutritional or fitness program information. It explains that you need to exercise to stimulate tissue regeneration
and stop eating food that is not good for you if you want to live a longer and healthier life and avoid the chronic illness and
disease associated with the western diet and lifestyle.
on July 31, 2015
This is a fabulous read. There are many insightful points and this is indeed a blueprint to move forward with our lives as we age.
on July 19, 2015
Still reading it but good so far.