summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 6, 2008
Excellent book on all the details of your wedding. Mind Weiss includes many ideas for brides on a budget even though she is a wedding planner to the stars. An easy read - the best wedding book I've read.
on March 26, 2010
Fantastic book for brides, covers all aspects and planning stages of the wedding. Includes etiquette, seating, etc. Would highly recommending to new brides.
on September 1, 2011
I ordered this and did not expect it to be this big! Wow! Very pleasantly surprised. It really is "The Big Book for Your Big Day". It has everything that you need to know in it.

My only negative comment would be that some things are not necessarily applicable depending on where you live, or your own personal preferences, but it is nice that it gives you the full picture of possibilities.

Love the time line pages - for both short and long engagements!
on August 13, 2012
i have been informed that this book covers any topic related to weddings that you can think of.
don't want screamind toddlers, the mother of whom insists is cute and well behaved, at your wedding it's in there.

mother/mother in law a pain in the neck? here's what you do.

oh yeah, and it's funny too.

great book, very helpfull.
on May 27, 2014
I was given this as a birthday present shortly after I got engaged and it has been sooo much help for all the things I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Great guideline for getting started on certain steps/processes in the wedding.

I loved it sooo much that I bought it for my friend as she embarks on the wedding journey!
on October 21, 2013
Received in the conditiona and time period promised.

Book was clean and free on writing and marks. Some wear on book jacket (which was acceptable) and well communicated prior to puchase.
on March 8, 2014
I highly recommend this book, it covers everything and offers many useful ideas and tips. Though some sections are a little outdated as a whole I think this is a must read for every bride.
on December 20, 2013
My Niece is getting married and that is the reason I purchased this. She has been using it to get things planned for her big day. Lots of good ideas and helpful hints.
on June 14, 2013
This book was a huge help for me with planning my wedding, it was full of helpful hints and what to do and what not to do
on February 25, 2015
Great book for organization, has lots of interesting ideas and hints!