summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 15, 2016
This is THE expecting mothers book for a reason. It's the one you need to buy. Plain and simple.
on February 8, 2016
Worst pregnancy book ever. Each chapter has only a page or two of your baby's growth and then 20+ pages of symptoms and what could go wrong. It is written in a condescending tone (reminding you to wear a helmet when bike riding) and does not have a lot of medical evidence backing up their claims.

And do not get me started on the Pregnancy Diet which accuses mothers of child abuse if they do not follow it to a T. It says, "you would not feed your baby a doughnut so why would you share every bite with it when you are pregnant". As someone who suffered from severe morning sickness, I had to eat carbs because they were the only thing that stayed down - and my OB approved.

After discussing concerns with my OB she told me to throw the book in the trash and to not bother passing it on to any other mama to be as she doesn't consider it a reliable source.
on February 5, 2016
Very helpful!
on January 21, 2016
Happy
on January 10, 2016
Book is filled with too much drivel. I do not recommend.
on January 6, 2016
great read
on December 2, 2015
Book is missing 8th and 9th month. Goes from page 312 to 361. Terrible copy.
on November 28, 2015
Fantastic resource. I'm 9 month pregnant and my husband and I have gone to prenatal classes, workshops, etc. to prepare for our baby... All of the information we received was already in this book. It's the only resource you really need. I'm so glad I had this and I plan to share it with my sisters and friends when it's their turn.
on November 26, 2015
Nobody should be without this book if they are expecting. This is the bible and has been around for years. A very informative read.
on November 21, 2015
I was given this book when I was pregnant with my daughter, I hated this book with a passion. Being a first time mother, all this book did for me was cause concern and paranoia. The fact is, women have been giving birth since the beginning of time with out stupid books like this. If you feel the need for a pregnancy manual, don't use this one!