march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 6, 2016
great read
on December 2, 2015
Book is missing 8th and 9th month. Goes from page 312 to 361. Terrible copy.
on November 28, 2015
Fantastic resource. I'm 9 month pregnant and my husband and I have gone to prenatal classes, workshops, etc. to prepare for our baby... All of the information we received was already in this book. It's the only resource you really need. I'm so glad I had this and I plan to share it with my sisters and friends when it's their turn.
on November 26, 2015
Nobody should be without this book if they are expecting. This is the bible and has been around for years. A very informative read.
on November 21, 2015
I was given this book when I was pregnant with my daughter, I hated this book with a passion. Being a first time mother, all this book did for me was cause concern and paranoia. The fact is, women have been giving birth since the beginning of time with out stupid books like this. If you feel the need for a pregnancy manual, don't use this one!
on November 15, 2015
Awful book. Please spend your money on better books like' "Expecting better" or Birthing from within. Or any book by Ina May. So much bad information and advice in this book and too much to install worry. For example talks about ring JUICE over breast milk to a 9 month old' wtf??
There are SO MANY better options out there. Don't just pick this one because its the "norm" or mainstream. At least don't spend money on it - go rent from the library for free. smh.
on November 9, 2015
Extremely helpful, especially when there are so many contradicting facts on the internet!
on November 8, 2015
Had it for my first child and about to buy it for my second. Amazing helpful book loved it. Will recommend to expecting mothers.
on October 14, 2015
I started reading the book and it gaved me awesome information about certain concern i was having!
on October 5, 2015