5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reference
I had been given mixed reviews from friends about this book, so I am very glad that I ignored them and tried it out for myself!

Granted, this book is very long, and can be very overwhelming if you let it be. I preferred to use it as a reference book; instead of reading it cover-to-cover, I looked up what I wanted to know when I needed to know it. I found the...
Published on July 1 2013 by AL

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great....
The book has some useful information but there are much better pregnancy books in my opinion. Too alarming and very "medical model".
Published on Oct. 30 2008 by M. Trudelle

1.0 out of 5 stars outdated, July 8 2013
This review is from: What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition (Paperback)
i think this is a terrible book full of fear mongering and outdated, opinionated (not factual) information.

maybe 25+ years ago this was the best pregnancy book out there, but the world has changed a LOT in that time and this book has barely updated a thing. I encourage pregnant women (and gift givers) to buy a more modern and open minded book that gives you an idea of what pregnancy and birth could/should be like in the 21st century.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a guy, and I liked the book, Dec 31 2013
There's a section for guys, but I also tried to keep up with the weekly reading. There's a lot of important information in there for men as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for expecting parents, July 22 2013
Nice gift for our expecting daughter, She found a lot of great information in this book that helped her prepare for our granddaughters birth.

5.0 out of 5 stars ansome book " What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition ", Oct. 27 2013
There is a lot of medical information, a lot of details about the baby development on every trimester. What to expect and common question.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!, Jan. 10 2014
something every women expecting needs! it truely is a bible. refer to this book very often and compared to internet info and very accurate

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, Dec 11 2012
This is probably the most necessary book to have while you're pregnant! It covered just about everything I was wondering about plus more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, Feb. 12 2014
My wife found this very helpful during her pregnancy. It answered a lot of question she had. Every new mother should get this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is fantastic and has even more information than I expected, Feb. 23 2015
This book is fantastic and has even more information than I expected !! I would recommend this book to every First time mother !!

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay, Jan. 10 2009
NM (alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
I found some of this book informative. But i have to agree with some other reviews..it made me panic reading most of it. (especially the fact they make you think you should completely get rid of your cats!!) I think they over did a lot of the information and are a little too paranoid!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Oct. 15 2014
R. Carrier - See all my reviews
A great book as a simple resource during pregnancy. Other more complete products exist out there.

What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition
What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition by Heidi Murkoff (Paperback - April 10 2008)
CDN$ 19.95 CDN$ 14.83