5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reference
I had been given mixed reviews from friends about this book, so I am very glad that I ignored them and tried it out for myself!

Granted, this book is very long, and can be very overwhelming if you let it be. I preferred to use it as a reference book; instead of reading it cover-to-cover, I looked up what I wanted to know when I needed to know it. I found the...
Published 21 months ago by AL

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had 'expected'
This book was very indepth, but didn't have a lot of info that isn't general knowledge anyway, it was great as far as straight information, but not a lot of tips/info on how to practically apply a lot of the knowledge, and not a lot of practical 'how-to's' for specific issues during pregnancy. Good to read through once but I wouldn't have purchased it. Most of the info...
Published on June 29 2010 by A. Grist

4.0 out of 5 stars condition of the book, Feb. 24 2014
This review is from: What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition (Paperback)
It was in a great condition for a second hand book. it was a pleasure to get it at a reasonable price being for my daughter,S FIRST BABY there are lots of expenses

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a guy, and I liked the book, Dec 31 2013
There's a section for guys, but I also tried to keep up with the weekly reading. There's a lot of important information in there for men as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for expecting parents, July 22 2013
Nice gift for our expecting daughter, She found a lot of great information in this book that helped her prepare for our granddaughters birth.

5.0 out of 5 stars ansome book " What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition ", Oct. 27 2013
There is a lot of medical information, a lot of details about the baby development on every trimester. What to expect and common question.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!, Jan. 10 2014
something every women expecting needs! it truely is a bible. refer to this book very often and compared to internet info and very accurate

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, Dec 11 2012
This is probably the most necessary book to have while you're pregnant! It covered just about everything I was wondering about plus more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, Feb. 12 2014
My wife found this very helpful during her pregnancy. It answered a lot of question she had. Every new mother should get this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is fantastic and has even more information than I expected, Feb. 23 2015
This book is fantastic and has even more information than I expected !! I would recommend this book to every First time mother !!

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay, Jan. 10 2009
NM (alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
I found some of this book informative. But i have to agree with some other reviews..it made me panic reading most of it. (especially the fact they make you think you should completely get rid of your cats!!) I think they over did a lot of the information and are a little too paranoid!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Oct. 15 2014
R. Carrier - See all my reviews
A great book as a simple resource during pregnancy. Other more complete products exist out there.

What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition
What to Expect When You're Expecting: 4th Edition by Heidi Murkoff (Paperback - April 10 2008)
CDN$ 18.95 CDN$ 13.68